Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hey Gellner (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/161542-hey-gellner.html)

mrhorsepower1 06-22-2007 03:23 PM

Nick- you ball bustin' son of a pup!!!! It's bad enough I am working my balls off!!........but you bustin' em all the time they are in a million pieces!! I'm working on it damn it!:D :drink:

stecz20 06-22-2007 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by mrhorsepower1 (Post 2173308)
Nick- you ball bustin' son of a pup!!!! It's bad enough I am working my balls off!!........but you bustin' em all the time they are in a million pieces!! I'm working on it damn it!:D :drink:

hey gellner if i were you id go on vacation, tell poopous hell have to wait......:evilb: :evilb:

hunster 06-22-2007 04:39 PM

A bunch of us will be at the dockside after 7. Sak come down and see where your boat used to sit!

sakoutis3 06-22-2007 05:04 PM

I'll be there.:drink: And Dean who said I was kidding.:eek: :eek:

stecz20 06-22-2007 06:15 PM

dont be scared dean... i have your back, me and the nyc crew...sakdoofous is small potatoes...... tell him if he does not stop bothering you, you're gonna have a sit down with the nyc crew and have him whacked.......:chimp:

Racegirl3 06-22-2007 06:59 PM

Dont worry Dean ... I know people that know people and I bet my people are better connected than his people :D

Btw ... you gonna make it out to play tomorrow on RHCs run? :cool:

Panther 06-22-2007 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by sakoutis3 (Post 2173448)
I'll be there.:drink:

Originally Posted by hunster (Post 2173411)
A bunch of us will be at the dockside after 7. Sak come down and see where your boat used to sit!

I was at the marina hangin out on the boat until 7:15 or so....didn't see you guys there...must have missed ya. :(

Fired up the motors just so I could hear them again....it's been 2 days since I heard em... :evilb:

Dean don't worry, I spoke to Dee and I'll make sure to leave a seat open for you on the Apache when you come down. :drink:

sakoutis3 06-23-2007 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by Panther (Post 2173577)
I was at the marina hangin out on the boat until 7:15 or so....didn't see you guys there...must have missed ya. :(

Fired up the motors just so I could hear them again....it's been 2 days since I heard em... :evilb:

Dean don't worry, I spoke to Dee and I'll make sure to leave a seat open for you on the Apache when you come down. :drink:

I was there about 9:00pm it damn cold and windy. Dean they can not help you, do yourself a favor and don't take any boat rides in the near future.:eek: You might be havin lunch with Big *****.:( Frank when Dean comes to Jersey he's gonna want a ride on a fast boat.

sakoutis3 06-23-2007 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by stecz20 (Post 2173513)
dont be scared dean... i have your back, me and the nyc crew...sakdoofous is small potatoes...... tell him if he does not stop bothering you, you're gonna have a sit down with the nyc crew and have him whacked.......:chimp:

Stecz the only thing you can have wacked is your little dinky if she can stop laughing long enough to take care of you.:(

sakoutis3 06-23-2007 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by Racegirl3 (Post 2173545)
Dont worry Dean ... I know people that know people and I bet my people are better connected than his people :D

Btw ... you gonna make it out to play tomorrow on RHCs run? :cool:

Dean will not be out to play. He is scared, he barricaded the doors of the dino room. He was last seen buying a months supply of Yoohoo and Gummy Bears.:chick: