Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hey Gellner (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/161542-hey-gellner.html)

Racegirl3 06-24-2007 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by Lucididee (Post 2174993)
We will discuss the services rendered, oooooops, I mean payment plan when I'm up there (hopefully this weekend.)

Ya Baby!!! :drink:

Panther 06-25-2007 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by Lucididee (Post 2174993)
We will discuss the services rendered, oooooops, I mean payment plan when I'm up there (hopefully this weekend.)

I guess you won't be coming out on Geronimo this weekend? :evilb: :cool:

Lucididee 06-25-2007 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by Panther (Post 2175488)
I guess you won't be coming out on Geronimo this weekend? :evilb: :cool:

Well, unless ya wanna loan me the $1200 for the direct flight to OH. Looks like your stuck with me this weekend. :eek: :p

Panther 06-25-2007 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by Lucididee (Post 2175501)
Well, unless ya wanna loan me the $1200 for the direct flight to OH. Looks like your stuck with me this weekend. :eek: :p

I'm poor, I need the cash. That's a little less than two weeks gas money in the resin bucket. :drink:

At least Sak is saving money on gas this year...:eek:

sakoutis3 06-25-2007 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by Panther (Post 2175519)
I'm poor, I need the cash. That's a little less than two weeks gas money in the resin bucket. :drink:

At least Sak is saving money on gas this year...:eek:

I filled up the egg beater April 1st used it half a dozen times and still got 1/2 a tank left.:D :D

Panther 06-25-2007 08:38 AM

Dee... tell em how you were sitting in the cabin talking on your cell phone with JC and Curtis while we were riding in 2-3 ft.ers off Jones Beach.... LOL :drink:

Not sure you can do that in a potato chip... :rolleyes:

sakoutis3 06-25-2007 08:45 AM

I can hang.:D

mr_velocity 06-25-2007 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Panther (Post 2175522)
Dee... tell em how you were sitting in the cabin talking on your cell phone with JC and Curtis while we were riding in 2-3 ft.ers off Jones Beach.... LOL :drink:

I better edit to make it more accurate.

I told you I need another 20 gallons and I'll be set to go. Instead of waiting you ran off ahead because you're scared of the chip or finally being called on all your BS. We saw you running before Jones Inlet (about 1/2 way between the 2 inlets) but I couldn't believe it was you running that slow no matter how much my kid kept saying it was you. The steamers you ordered while I was still running were hot on the table after we returned from Fire Island and got to Braccos.

We didn't go too far, you said you were going to Fire Island, can't help you're afraid to run the boat and just bee line for the closest place to stop.

Hey Sak, even I'm running before you....though my plugs are 4 years old and the drive oil hasn't been changed in 6 years :evilb:

Panther 06-25-2007 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by mr_velocity (Post 2176163)
why not, you left 20 minutes before us and we still passed you on the way to Jones Beach, just didn't know it was you running that slow that close to the beach. Looked like one of them fishing Bayliners or something. Damn, we were at the fire island inlet before you made it into jones inlet and I even stopped to call to see where you were. The kid was right when he said "that's Frank being pink and not going all the way to FI", guess I gotta start listening to him more often

Hey Sak, even I'm running before you

The BS you spew is unbelievable... Saturday you could see us ahead of you and were running 4500 to catch up, now today you passed us.... :rolleyes:

Not only did we beat you to Brocco's but I beat you at the gas dock too... :eek: :D Not my fault you went too far when you didn't have to.... When you called to see where I was I was already eating my steamers and shrimp cocktail and Dee was on her second Soco and Coke... :eek:

BTW, the message you left me said you were between Atlantic Beach and Jones beach.... on my GPS it says Atlantic is BEFORE Jones Beach...:eek:

Lucididee 06-25-2007 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Panther (Post 2175522)

Don't forget about the Martini I was sipping on as well. :p