Notices

Hey Gellner

Old 06-22-2007, 03:23 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nick- you ball bustin' son of a pup!!!! It's bad enough I am working my balls off!!........but you bustin' em all the time they are in a million pieces!! I'm working on it damn it!
Old 06-22-2007, 03:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mrhorsepower1
Nick- you ball bustin' son of a pup!!!! It's bad enough I am working my balls off!!........but you bustin' em all the time they are in a million pieces!! I'm working on it damn it!
hey gellner if i were you id go on vacation, tell poopous hell have to wait......
Old 06-22-2007, 04:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A bunch of us will be at the dockside after 7. Sak come down and see where your boat used to sit!
Old 06-22-2007, 05:04 PM
Registered

I'll be there. And Dean who said I was kidding.
Old 06-22-2007, 06:15 PM
Registered

dont be scared dean... i have your back, me and the nyc crew...sakdoofous is small potatoes...... tell him if he does not stop bothering you, you're gonna have a sit down with the nyc crew and have him whacked.......
Old 06-22-2007, 06:59 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dont worry Dean ... I know people that know people and I bet my people are better connected than his people

Btw ... you gonna make it out to play tomorrow on RHCs run?
Old 06-22-2007, 07:55 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by sakoutis3
I'll be there.
Originally Posted by hunster
A bunch of us will be at the dockside after 7. Sak come down and see where your boat used to sit!
I was at the marina hangin out on the boat until 7:15 or so....didn't see you guys there...must have missed ya.

Fired up the motors just so I could hear them again....it's been 2 days since I heard em...

Dean don't worry, I spoke to Dee and I'll make sure to leave a seat open for you on the Apache when you come down.
Old 06-23-2007, 07:47 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Panther
I was at the marina hangin out on the boat until 7:15 or so....didn't see you guys there...must have missed ya.

Fired up the motors just so I could hear them again....it's been 2 days since I heard em...

Dean don't worry, I spoke to Dee and I'll make sure to leave a seat open for you on the Apache when you come down.
I was there about 9:00pm it damn cold and windy. Dean they can not help you, do yourself a favor and don't take any boat rides in the near future. You might be havin lunch with Big *****. Frank when Dean comes to Jersey he's gonna want a ride on a fast boat.
Old 06-23-2007, 07:53 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by stecz20
dont be scared dean... i have your back, me and the nyc crew...sakdoofous is small potatoes...... tell him if he does not stop bothering you, you're gonna have a sit down with the nyc crew and have him whacked.......
Stecz the only thing you can have wacked is your little dinky if she can stop laughing long enough to take care of you.
Old 06-23-2007, 08:03 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Dont worry Dean ... I know people that know people and I bet my people are better connected than his people

Btw ... you gonna make it out to play tomorrow on RHCs run?
Dean will not be out to play. He is scared, he barricaded the doors of the dino room. He was last seen buying a months supply of Yoohoo and Gummy Bears.

Quick Reply: Hey Gellner

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.