Notices

Hey Gellner

Old 07-01-2007, 08:49 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Mr_V was rounding the hook as we were nearing the first set of channel markers. Apparently we weren't as far as he thought.... They do make good contact lenses these days!

So I wonder her who was that in the Cigarette Tiger? I thought it looked like GLH's old boat????? He was going pretty slow though..

FYI, may wanna bring a new first mate with you next time. One that'll back up the BS line and not rat ya out... So tell us about your trip to AC Mr_VT You know, the one where you took the picture in the inlet and broke the water speed record by getting from Sea Bright NJ to Atlantic City and back to Pt. Pleasant in 45 minutes, which by my gues is almost an 120 mile trip......

This ought to be a good one...

Anyway, lots of boating this weekend and everyone kept it together. That's what boating is all about!
Old 07-01-2007, 08:52 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Hey Frank .... how did your sister do with her new .... toy?
I dunno, hopefully she'll post some up for us!!

It looks real nice though. I'm sure once she's had time to get used to it the new pictures will be sweet!!
Old 07-02-2007, 08:19 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther
Mr. V, You ran home faster than I was willing to run so I couldn't tell ya...but we were about a half mile behind you when you rounded the hook. It was a nice day out on the water, the weather couldn't have been any better! The ocean was flat, the winds were light and the sun was shining!

Hunster is pretty close on the speed though. When we were running along side you, you sped up so I knudged up to 4000 (63 mph), then you started taking off so I knudged up to 4500 and gps said 72 mph before I slowed back down to 3500. I could hear that you were turning some some R's when I backed off.

We ran home the rest of the way @ 3500-3600 (57-59 mph on GPS) until we reached Monmouth beach and we kicked it up to 4500 for about a 1/2 mile. Dee had her brand new camera so I bet she took tons of pics!

All in all it was a great day on the water!!!

Today I ran with Larry down to Pt. Pleasant on the top gun. On the way down we passed Billy in the Sonic heading home. When we were coming back into the bay I saw Billy heading back out and he was running with someone. Got back to the dock @ 4:30 and couldn't resist going for another ride so I dropped the Apache in the water and took a run out thru the Rip.

BTW, Mr_V...I think I found a guy who runs like you... Larry ran 4000-4500 (51-60 mph. ) all the way to Pt. and back.

Just walked in the door.... I'm sunburnt and SHOT from 2 days of boating on the ocean.

Hey Hunster....saw Billy idling back in with the hatch up....everything ok?
What time were you guys there I was out with Tina fishing. We were north of the inlet till about 11:30 am then south of the inlet till about 2:30pm
Old 07-02-2007, 08:24 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Originally Posted by sakoutis3
What time were you guys there I was out with Tina fishing. We were north of the inlet till about 11:30 am then south of the inlet till about 2:30pm
We left Navesink on Larry's boat around 2 pm. I guess we got Pt. around 2:45 - 3 pm or so?????? It was weird....the wind switch North East down there yet it was Northwest back home.

We ran down just south of the Tiki Bar, turned around and came back home but never stopped. Got back to Navesink somewhere around 4-4:30, then took the Apache out for another ride.

We just couldn't get enough boating this weekend!
Old 07-02-2007, 08:33 AM
Registered

I saw the Sonic head south then north about 30 minutes later, the wind didn't switch till after we headed back into the Barneget. We had a great day I wish the sun would've been better but can't complain. Saturday I didn't get off work till 4:30pm it sucked we just hung around Colts Neck.
Old 07-02-2007, 08:38 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

I saw the Sonic head south then north about 30 minutes later, the wind didn't switch till after we headed back into the Barneget. We had a great day I wish the sun would've been better but can't complain. Saturday I didn't get off work till 4:30pm it sucked we just hung around Colts Neck.
Didn't get off till 4:30, sorry bro... So I guess that's why ya couldn't meet us on Saturday for a drink in Pt...

It was kinda chilly on the ocean yesterday, Saturday was much warmer. When the sun was out it was fine but when it went behind a cloud it sucked.

We passed the Sonic (Billy) near Shark River, he was heading north. There was an old Flat Deck Scarab right behind him. We must have just missed you guys!

Since we went on Larry's boat so late I completely forgot to put on my sun block so I'm hating life today...
Old 07-02-2007, 02:10 PM
Registered

I haven't seen Dean on the web lately I think he's hiding.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:37 PM
Registered

Steczs boys offed him , he's in a red dumpster. He was here on friday though.
Old 07-02-2007, 03:56 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

I haven't seen Dean on the web lately I think he's hiding.
Bad dyno run Saturday afternoon?
Old 07-02-2007, 04:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Panther
Bad dyno run Saturday afternoon?
Not till tomarow the ecm is password protected and he can't get the code till Tues.

Quick Reply: Hey Gellner

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.