Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Puder vs. Dreamer - SMACKDOWN IN CLEVELAND!!!!!!! >

Puder vs. Dreamer - SMACKDOWN IN CLEVELAND!!!!!!!

Notices

Puder vs. Dreamer - SMACKDOWN IN CLEVELAND!!!!!!!

Old 07-03-2007, 04:31 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

hey is spencer gonna bring some ladies to mid ohio also?
Old 07-15-2007, 07:06 PM
Registered

mid ohio update....

puder had found some damage on his car and called it a weekend before it stated... so did a couple of others

i qualified 12 for the first race 14th for the second... finished 8th in both events....

http://www.eformulacarnews.com/news_...c94c770cef2ecd

http://www.eformulacarnews.com/news_...c94c770cef2ecd
Old 07-15-2007, 09:56 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Ted you just need about another second! You're livin' my dream! For now I just take my car to Sebring for track days every month. Do you do this just for fun or are you working up to F3000 and a possible money making carrer in Indy/CART or F1?
Old 07-16-2007, 08:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by FeverMike
Ted you just need about another second! You're livin' my dream! For now I just take my car to Sebring for track days every month. Do you do this just for fun or are you working up to F3000 and a possible money making carrer in Indy/CART or F1?

too old... already tried... my 2 yr atlantic career ended in 98... nothin promising.... with new found wisdom id do it over but differently.... and with some luck it coulda happend... tryin to get into sports cars now.... rolex or alms... crand am or world chalenge....

this month was about gettin the rust off and see if i can still hang.... now i know i can... just need to put together a good program for next year
Old 07-16-2007, 09:46 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by dreamer
too old... already tried... my 2 yr atlantic career ended in 98... nothin promising.... with new found wisdom id do it over but differently.... and with some luck it coulda happend... tryin to get into sports cars now.... rolex or alms... crand am or world chalenge....

this month was about gettin the rust off and see if i can still hang.... now i know i can... just need to put together a good program for next year
Awesome...best of luck to you. If you ever get down to Sebring in Florida to race let me know. That is my home DE track.
Old 07-16-2007, 10:48 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mike, which group do you go to Sebring with? I just sold my race car to a guy in Orlando, and I'm trying to get him to participate in some DE events so he can get some track time instead of just hitting test days before race weekends. I need to renew my NASA membership, and then there's Chin, and all the Marque clubs...

Ted, how big of a program are you looking at and do you have a preference to brand/class/drive type(RWD vs FWD)? I know a couple people that were looking to start a Koni Challenge effort; small, upstart, Acura I think. Or go big with someone like SpeedSource...I'm not biased because they're local, I've driven their cars, and they've done good work for me
Old 07-16-2007, 12:50 PM
Registered

A couple of guys I know have had good experiences renting Speed GT Vettes from Lou G. too.

Hey another NASA guy! Cool!
Attached Thumbnails Puder vs. Dreamer - SMACKDOWN IN CLEVELAND!!!!!!!-lucky-13.jpg  
Old 07-16-2007, 09:48 PM
Registered

Michael, I run Sebring with 2 Porsche clubs, Suncoast and Goldcoast. I will also be doing some NASA and PBOC events too. I just have a street car, Porsche 997S not a race car but still I learn a lot and have a blast. Yes your guy should come and do DE's. I plan on running Moroso and Homestead this year too.
Old 07-16-2007, 09:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by FeverMike
I just have a street car, Porsche 997S
Heh...that's more "race" car than a lot of guys' full time race cars Don't hesitate to keep us posted if you come down to Moroso and Homestead. These days I like the idea of hanging out at the track with nothing to do but watch and BS. If I ever get good at digitizing my in-car videos, I'll share 'em in The Bilge.
Old 03-03-2011, 08:08 PM
Registered

http://www.flickr.com/photos/maplecrest/605282343/