Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Jupiter Florida (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/161617-jupiter-florida.html)

fandango 06-22-2007 10:35 AM

Jupiter Florida

Looking for a place to store a boat trailer 40' for a couple of weeks in July or August. Anyone know of a place.

Wayniac 06-22-2007 04:52 PM

Maybe I can help.

A co-worker has a house on an acre, just west of the turnpike on Indiantown Road. I mentioned it, he said "sure"............ PM me for details.

Wayne

Jupiter Sunsation 06-22-2007 06:53 PM

He is talking about Jupiter Farms, just be sure to triple lock it to multiple trees. The Farms is probably 75-100 square miles with a single Sheriff's deputy working out there so they have a fair share of property crime out there. Nothing terrible but just a lot of opportunity crimes. If it is a nice Myco I wouldn't leave it out there but a 5 year old aluminum trailer would be invisble out there.

Loggerhead Marina is a beautiful new dry storage place by Singer Island and they could probably store it indoors. It is a few miles south. But they could be pricey.

happy hours 06-24-2007 12:10 AM

I used a storage place right off 95 and 45th street WPB (Shur Guard) when I stayed at Sailfish marina, they store trailers. I am sure I can dig up phone # if needed.

Jupiter Sunsation 06-24-2007 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by mneal (Post 2174487)
I used a storage place right off 95 and 45th street WPB (Shur Guard) when I stayed at Sailfish marina, they store trailers. I am sure I can dig up phone # if needed.

I think that location was Blue Heron/ I95. Blue Heron is the same exit you would take to get to Sailfish. The storage place has a 45 Scarab with triples sitting on the side of the building (it has been there for years). Rough area but crack heads don't have cars to tow away big boat trailers! :D

happy hours 06-24-2007 07:37 PM

Yup you are right, it is blue heron, not 45th street and I95.

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation (Post 2174568)
I think that location was Blue Heron/ I95. Blue Heron is the same exit you would take to get to Sailfish. The storage place has a 45 Scarab with triples sitting on the side of the building (it has been there for years). Rough area but crack heads don't have cars to tow away big boat trailers! :D

cuda 06-24-2007 09:23 PM

We were working there, and staying at a motel either on, or near Blue Heron. We had three rooms, two on one side of the building, and one on the other side. Just after we checked in, we were all on one side of the motel, and someone jimmied the door open, stole all the luggage and was gone. That was in about a five minute time frame. We saw how they had bent the door striker so it seemed locked, but a sharp push on the door would open it. It has to be someone staying there, watching, broke in, and hauled the luggage to their room, probably looking for cash or drugs. Rough area.:mad: