Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   AC Poker Run 6_22_07 Lobser Shanty / Tom's River start (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/161646-ac-poker-run-6_22_07-lobser-shanty-toms-river-start.html)

Tom A. 06-24-2007 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by C_Spray (Post 2173473)
I'm guessing that the all-white Skater is Ray and Linda's new boat?

Yes it is Chuck!

The run was awesome and the weather couldn't have been better! The Friday start was awesome because we had a whole weekend in A/C complete with a Sat. fun run for lunch!

We all agreed that the nice weather was sent to us by Scott Applegate himself and he was a part of everyones weekend!:drink:

Tom A. 06-24-2007 08:31 PM

The ocean was flat as a pancake on Sat. and Sun.!

NJgr8ful 06-25-2007 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by Tom A. (Post 2175124)
.... The run was awesome and the weather couldn't have been better! The Friday start was awesome because we had a whole weekend in A/C complete with a Sat. fun run for lunch!

Next time I have to meet you Tom. I didn't see the Krypto so wasn't sure you were there.

Tom A. 06-25-2007 09:21 AM

The Krypt was not feeling well so I ran w/ Dave P. in his Concept!

ReggieRaft 06-25-2007 03:53 PM

Everthing went perfect. Water conditions and weather 110% ,The party ,food , $ 12000. raised for Shore Dreams just a great weeked. The bands at fakefest sounded like we were at a concert. Saturday's lunch run was also a hit. Good food and a nice ride. The ocean was like lake boating. Thank You NJPPC.

bmanafort 06-25-2007 06:29 PM

I was at the outerlimits factory last thursday when the owner of that green outerlimits in the picture (sword on the side) was picking his boat up. Nice rig! I have pictures from my tour and I will try to post them tommorow. I had the pleasure of getting close and personal with golddigger. I also saw two more of the cats in production (I also have pictures).

ActiveThunder 06-25-2007 07:09 PM

On behalf of the Active Thunder crew we would like to thank everybody that was so hospitable. It was really a good time for us to be in different waters with new friends.

Your party was great as well and it was fantastic to see an event where safety and fun was the # 1 concern.

I hope Dave's efforts continue to rub off on the other events around the country, except for his weird 'wanna-be' a rap-singer...... Somebody work with him, please!

Count us in next year!

Pat, Jay (AT) and George (Fast Boats, inc.)

bojoe2 06-25-2007 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by ActiveThunder (Post 2176445)
On behalf of the Active Thunder crew we would like to thank everybody that was so hospitable. It was really a good time for us to be in different waters with new friends.

Your party was great as well and it was fantastic to see an event where safety and fun was the # 1 concern.

I hope Dave's efforts continue to rub off on the other events around the country, except for his weird 'wanna-be' a rap-singer...... Somebody work with him, please!

Count us in next year!

It was great having you join us and thank you very much for your generous donations for Shore dreams For Kids. We look forward to seeing you next year. Joe Nasso NJPPC Planning Committee

chaparral 2550sx 06-25-2007 10:04 PM

WOW wish I had known, I would have takin a rid down to take in the sights!!!! any others coming up in NJ/NY area?

NJgr8ful 06-26-2007 07:13 AM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by ActiveThunder (Post 2176445)

Count us in next year!

Pat, Did this new 37 AT make it up for the run? Maybe you joined up with the guys in AC?? I was really looking forward to checking it out in person in Tom's River :(

Glad to hear you attended ... quality run attracts quality folks :drink: :cool: