Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
International Marine and Auto Investment Group????? >

International Marine and Auto Investment Group?????

Notices

International Marine and Auto Investment Group?????

Old 10-09-2007, 04:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Like I said. Our program may NOT be right for everyone.

You are a lucky man to be able to buy a boat for cash, and you should be thankful for that.
Old 10-09-2007, 04:32 PM
Registered

Talking

Originally Posted by IMAI Rep.

You are a lucky man to be able to buy a boat for cash, and you should be thankful for that.
Everyone with a brain you mean.
Old 10-09-2007, 05:48 PM
Banned

I earned my boat and bought several little boats and worked my way up to my big boat. If I can earn an offshore boat then someone else who wants one bad enough can too.

The problem is most people who "want" one only "want" one until they break. When they break and your buyer cant afford to fix it your seller is screwed. If your buyer already has bad enough credit not to get approved by a conventional bank you putting your seller at serious financial risk, assuming you can find and return the boat to the seller in enough pieces to put it back together.

I'm not knocking your program and I'm sure there are ample idiots out there willing to go along with the program.....I'm 200% sure you wont find any idiots on this board willing to go for it, which is why I suggested looking in other places.

Maybe what I have heard is true..."there is an ass for every seat", you just wont find any open seats or dumb asses on this forum.

You have made your point and we all forgive you for the Grady White insodent, sh*t happens....Just look for a sucker somewhere else...
Old 10-18-2007, 04:22 PM
Registered

Read what ricochet1 has to say

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...14#post2310114
Old 12-04-2007, 08:31 PM
Registered

Some of you have good points but the rest of you are talking out your butts. Here are some facts. If you dont have a 650 or higher credit score you will not get Financed for a Boat. Just because your Credit is lower than that Does NOT mean your a low life. I have used there program 3 times and it helps out the seller thats needs to get out from under there payments for whatever reason and it helps out the buyer with less than perfect credit it is a WIN WIN Situation. I can understand why some of you fill the way you do and thats your option BUT I can tell you it is NOT A SCAM!!!
Old 12-05-2007, 01:44 AM
Registered

Thumbs down

From a seller's standpoint, nobody in their right mind would ever consider entering into one of these "creative finance" contracts. There's far too much potential BS if the so called "buyer" has an accident or the boat magically disappears. Can such an agreement work… sure. Are the odds stacked against the seller… he!! yeah!

Originally Posted by Hillbilly Deluxe
Some of you have good points but the rest of you are talking out your butts. Here are some facts. If you dont have a 650 or higher credit score you will not get Financed for a Boat. Just because your Credit is lower than that Does NOT mean your a low life. I have used there program 3 times and it helps out the seller thats needs to get out from under there payments for whatever reason and it helps out the buyer with less than perfect credit it is a WIN WIN Situation. I can understand why some of you fill the way you do and thats your option BUT I can tell you it is NOT A SCAM!!!
Old 05-31-2009, 09:48 AM
Registered

Default national marine bullsh-t

:bsflag:
Hello All,
this lady is full of it .chuck and the others are all thiefs. they should be locked up. any body looking at this company should stear clear .yes she said it aint there company natial marine but she did not tell you that it was .they change names like most people change under ware and as for the motor home. why did she not say that in the end they had the rv repoed from them .because the payments were never sent to the bank that they made to chuck at international marine and auto or nmig or national marine investment group just to name a few .anybody with any questions please contact me im out 30k from them and have done ton of home work to get them shut down chucks ass ( the owner) will be mine.
[email protected] bs julie you will be unemployed sorry but it is better then a prison term you can thank me later.
dale krajenka 715-798-2470 .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............................

My name is Julie and I work for International Marine. I would just like to clear up a few misconceptions about my company.

First of all...we are not now, nor have we ever been called NATIONAL MARINE. That is a different company. We in fact tried to help out those folks by taking on a few of their problem clients, but unfortunately some of those problems have not been resolved.

Yes we had a boat stolen from our client, The Grady White was stolen and although my company has spent approx $15,000.00 trying to recover that vessel, including hiring private investigators and attorneys, it has not been recovered yet. That particular case is a matter of public record and we have done everything we possibly could to rectify that client. We also advised that client to contact his insurance company to declare that vessel stolen. Unfortunately there are bad people in this world. We screen our clients very carefully, I hate to say that some things are learned though experience, that happened about 6 to 7 years ago, and we have not had anything like that happen since.

You are more than welcome to log on to the BBB and check us out. You are also welcome to check us out on the Michigan Chamber of Commerce as well. Or if you like you can check us out on the New York Stock Exchange under our duns number #78-386-3199. We take every complaint very seriously and we do everything we can to address every single complaint that is brought to our attention. Although there may be 10 - 15 clients who have had an issue that my company has cleared up, there are 350 - 400 that NEVER had a problem.
If you could help me find on the michigan attorney general site with something, somewhere about my company, please direct me in the right direction so I may be able to view it for myself. Because I looked and could not find anything.

In closing, this may NOT be the right decision for your situation. We do not force any of our clients to go though our program. We do however, offer creative financing to folks who would need to get out of their monthly payment, may have negative equity and want to keep as much money in their pocket as possible or are just asking for what they owe. We can also help out folks who own their vessel outright and are open to another option to help sell their boat and collect interest on top of their asking price. If you are in the real estate market or know someone who is, ask them about a land contract. This partnership purchase agreement is set up like that.

To those of you out there who are not interested in dealing with folks who may not be able to obtain conventional financing on a luxury item, (for example if the person went though a nasty divorce 5 years before and the bank won't finance them now...), I am glad that you were not the seller of the 38' Class A Motorhome that I helped my client from Alaska get into, who needed a place to live in Washington State while she was going though cancer treatments and then going to spend a few years travelling the country with her new husband when her treatments were over.

Let's not spoil the bunch because of one bad apple. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have.
Old 05-31-2009, 03:34 PM
Registered

WOW...it is only going on 2 years ago I started this thread......and still have the boat.
They have never tried to contact me again....that's a blessing. But I have had at least 5-6 people contact me about them because when they google the company, this thread comes up. And as per usual half of them have already ready fallen into the web of BS.....and are in deep do-do up to their eyes.

NO $hit stay away from them
Old 05-31-2009, 06:39 PM
Registered

this is bearbait like i said before now tell the truth do you still have a job hahahahahahahahah dumb ass :evilb
You are a lucky man to be able to buy a boat for cash, and you should be thankful for that.[/QUOTE]
Old 05-31-2009, 07:08 PM
Registered

Default national marine, nmig,and many akas

hello all this is to get everybody on the right track and to keep everybody up dated .first they are ripe off artists and the bad thing is it is leagle . they rip off your money your boats autos and anything eles they make money and you get ****. right now there are law suits filed by lots of people in a class action law suit. i am one of them people .they also take your credit and that is the hard thing to get back. stay clear there might be a few that did not have problems in the start but chuck the owner found he can get more for less, they closed the doors now and even screwed the land lord of his rent now they are going to start fresh and reopen up under a new name and a new owner probly his son . nobody can say this is untrue all you have got to do is call hear is my number and my name feel free to call i have all the proof in black and white. im out 30k plus my expence of insurance and the list goes on i do no what im talking about .dont do anything like this . you will pay out of your ass and trust me money is to hard to come by these days to give it to a piece of **** like chuck or anybody eles like that and if you have extra money that you want to through away .then through it my way no different except that i work hard and try to help not kick back and hurt people.
dale krajenka
715-798-2470

Quick Reply: International Marine and Auto Investment Group?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.