Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Performance center consoles? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/161790-performance-center-consoles.html)

FeverMike 07-02-2007 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by DRIVEN1 (Post 2184285)
Did not sell one of the houses yet. But getting closer, I wanted to spec out a boat just how I want it so when the house sells I will order a boat right then. Have fun at the DE this weekend? Saw your pose on Rennlist. Mike

Yes this weekends DE a lot of things really came together for me. I also got promoted to the solo group which was a major deal for me. I will be back on July 28th and August 4th. I could go every weekend! I am having a blast at the track and have only had my boat out twice since April. It is still for sale by the way so if you know anyone.....

DRIVEN1 07-02-2007 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by marylandmark (Post 2184500)
That's cool- just wanted to make sure you knew I called you back even if it was 1-2 weeks after you left a message was all.

I would have liked a wider beam as well- my boat spends most of it's life on my lift as well. It would be nice but until I can afford 2 boats I needed some thing I can trailer south for the Winter.

No problem, just let Concept know they lost a sale because you took too long to get back with me. :D

How are you enjoying the new boat now that you have some hours on it?

TeamSaris 07-02-2007 08:23 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Im partial to the Spectres but I like the concepts too.:D

DRIVEN1 07-03-2007 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by fast fun 2 (Post 2185298)
Im partial to the Spectres but I like the concepts too.:D

I have owned a Concept, a Donzi, and 2 Fountains so I guess I am confused. I met Jay about ten years ago and think he will build me a good boat.

TeamSaris 07-03-2007 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by DRIVEN1 (Post 2185575)
I have owned a Concept, a Donzi, and 2 Fountains so I guess I am confused. I met Jay about ten years ago and think he will build me a good boat.

We run the crap out of the boat he built for us! :D

RHC 07-03-2007 07:58 AM

I launched my new 30 closed deck off some 5-7's this past weekend, Lake Erie was snoty ,,,, the Wife was pissed,,, the boat did not complain!!!!!:rolleyes: (Concept)

RHC

proboat 07-03-2007 08:16 AM

I am a Glasstream dealer. I have a new 2007 273 with twin 225 Optimax, Cuddy, loaded. You can buy it for $75,000.00 Today.

FeverMike 07-03-2007 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by marylandmark (Post 2185638)
:evilb:

I keep telling them to put me on the payroll as a PR guy but no such luck so far. My bid for some more free t-shirts hasn't even panned out.. :(

Hey Mark...don't feel bad because I was the 1st here on OSO to have a performance styled CC and it was a Concept and I started all the talk about them here on OSO back in 2002. I also started the Concept forum and moderated it for a year.

I never got a free t-shirt for any of that, not a thank you or anything and actually quite the opposite.

See the thing about it is Concept knows that weather you or I or anyone talks about Concept or not good or bad they will still sell plenty of boats so it does not really matter like we like to think it does.:drink:

Jassman 07-03-2007 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by FeverMike (Post 2185758)
Hey Mark...don't feel bad because I was the 1st here on OSO to have a performance styled CC and it was a Concept and I started all the talk about them here on OSO back in 2002. I also started the Concept forum and moderated it for a year.

I never got a free t-shirt for any of that, not a thank you or anything and actually quite the opposite.

See the thing about it is Concept knows that weather you or I or anyone talks about Concept or not good or bad they will still sell plenty of boats so it does not really matter like we like to think it does.:drink:

I disagree with whether they dont care about what is said on OSO. OSO has a bigger persuasion then you might think. Ive talked to many Concept guys, or guys on the fence looking at Spectre and a few other cc companies. Im actually looking at going large CC for my next boat after I get done playin with this Nortech

ck54 07-03-2007 02:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a picture of a new 39 Midnight Express that Joe Crook just sent me.