Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Performance center consoles? >

Performance center consoles?

Notices

Performance center consoles?

Old 07-13-2007, 03:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have you found a boat yet? May I suggest a website www.latitudepowerboats.com. I know the name does not sound familiar but the company has a good pedigree and reputation.
We started building a 22 and a 33 back in 1995 as Navigator Powerboats.
In 1998 we went in to contract with Tom Mason to build all the boats (glass) for Midnight Express including over 40 boats for Homeland Security.
In 2006 we were in the process of taking the company public and we had to register trademark our company name, needless to say Navigator Yachts out of Seattle Washington did not allow us to use the name, so we came up with a new name Latitude Powerboats Symbol (LTDI)
We build a great boat, 100% handlaid (no chopper gun near), not a single once of wood, Vinyl Lester resin, vacuum bag all the core 1" 12 pound density Mantex stringer system, 3" 36pound density for the transom, hull and deck bonded 360*, floor bonded to stringers and bulkhead.
This boat can not, will not, come apart, (unless you cut it with a chainsaw).
Guarantee it's the dryest boat in the market.
We can rigg them with Merc's or e-tec's you choose.
Old 07-13-2007, 05:40 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Latitude Powerboats
Have you found a boat yet? May I suggest a website www.latitudepowerboats.com. I know the name does not sound familiar but the company has a good pedigree and reputation.
We started building a 22 and a 33 back in 1995 as Navigator Powerboats.
In 1998 we went in to contract with Tom Mason to build all the boats (glass) for Midnight Express including over 40 boats for Homeland Security.
In 2006 we were in the process of taking the company public and we had to register trademark our company name, needless to say Navigator Yachts out of Seattle Washington did not allow us to use the name, so we came up with a new name Latitude Powerboats Symbol (LTDI)
We build a great boat, 100% handlaid (no chopper gun near), not a single once of wood, Vinyl Lester resin, vacuum bag all the core 1" 12 pound density Mantex stringer system, 3" 36pound density for the transom, hull and deck bonded 360*, floor bonded to stringers and bulkhead.
This boat can not, will not, come apart, (unless you cut it with a chainsaw).
Guarantee it's the dryest boat in the market.
We can rigg them with Merc's or e-tec's you choose.
Do U still have the 22 CC mold, Thanks Jeff
Old 07-13-2007, 05:43 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by TopSpin80
what about the donzi 35 zf? I may be looking at one with my dad, but he thinks the 30 zf being a much smaller boat will have it's advantages. We will mostly be just crusing the bay and we trailer from about 5-10 miles. resturant hoppins some poker runs, and a little fishing, maybe a tournament if we get a group of buddies together and go out fishing 3-4 times a year.

I would like to tow the boat cross country from texas to washington state and hit the big lake between here and there.

Ernie
I'm going over to Donzi soon and the Sarasota dealer to look at the 35 ZFC and ZFX boats. Unfortuanly I learned they do not get much better fuel mileage than my bigger and heavier triple engine 38 Fountain. The more and more I look at other boats the more and more I remember why I am so impressed with the performance and solid build of my Fountain 38TE. It is for sale so we will see what happens.
Old 07-13-2007, 05:55 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well

Thought I had found a boat.......2002 29 ZFC with a pair of 225 Optimax's......Nice and clean low hour boat priced right and was ready to write a check if it all checked out............Boat is now in litigation between Owner-Broker-New owner....it appears the owner pulled the boat from the broker and sold it out from underhim..........the day before I called

BUMMER

Still looking
Old 07-13-2007, 08:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jassman
Do U still have the 22 CC mold, Thanks Jeff
No we do not, we cerrently build a 28' and a 35' which is the former Powerplay.
Old 07-13-2007, 10:21 PM
Registered

BRYAN... how about a 30 Concept with 250 Verado's?

Last edited by tinydancer; 07-13-2007 at 10:21 PM. Reason: typo
Old 07-14-2007, 06:26 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

No we do not, we cerrently build a 28' and a 35' which is the former Powerplay.

Could you pm me a price on a basic fishing CC with options. Thanks Jeff Jassby
Old 07-14-2007, 09:35 AM
Registered

Could you pm me a price on a basic fishing CC with options. Thanks Jeff Jassby
Jeff, price on a 28 or a 35. thx
Old 07-14-2007, 11:22 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Jeff, price on a 28 or a 35. thx
28 please. Im looking for something basic, but extremely well built, in-between use of cruising with friends, and fishing with the fisherman of the family, my wife. I am looking at ..20-24' thats why I asked about the 22'. Thanks Jeff
Old 07-14-2007, 03:44 PM
Registered

28 please. Im looking for something basic, but extremely well built, in-between use of cruising with friends, and fishing with the fisherman of the family, my wife. I am looking at ..20-24' thats why I asked about the 22'. Thanks Jeff
I just posted these today for Sick Nordic.....here is the thread link with pics

Carrera Sport Fish 30 CC / 250 Merc Racing Optimax... 70 + MPH

They Make a 23,27,30,32,36

OSO LINK

Last edited by TSPM; 07-14-2007 at 03:46 PM.

Quick Reply: Performance center consoles?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.