Performance center consoles? >

Performance center consoles?

Notices

Performance center consoles?

Old 07-02-2007, 08:23 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by DRIVEN1
Did not sell one of the houses yet. But getting closer, I wanted to spec out a boat just how I want it so when the house sells I will order a boat right then. Have fun at the DE this weekend? Saw your pose on Rennlist. Mike
Yes this weekends DE a lot of things really came together for me. I also got promoted to the solo group which was a major deal for me. I will be back on July 28th and August 4th. I could go every weekend! I am having a blast at the track and have only had my boat out twice since April. It is still for sale by the way so if you know anyone.....
Old 07-02-2007, 05:41 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by marylandmark
That's cool- just wanted to make sure you knew I called you back even if it was 1-2 weeks after you left a message was all.

I would have liked a wider beam as well- my boat spends most of it's life on my lift as well. It would be nice but until I can afford 2 boats I needed some thing I can trailer south for the Winter.
No problem, just let Concept know they lost a sale because you took too long to get back with me.

How are you enjoying the new boat now that you have some hours on it?
Old 07-02-2007, 08:23 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,053 Likes on 277 Posts

Im partial to the Spectres but I like the concepts too.
Attached Thumbnails Performance center consoles?-img_1432.jpg   Performance center consoles?-bahia-cabana1.jpg   Performance center consoles?-concept-me-1.jpg  

Old 07-03-2007, 05:47 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
Im partial to the Spectres but I like the concepts too.
I have owned a Concept, a Donzi, and 2 Fountains so I guess I am confused. I met Jay about ten years ago and think he will build me a good boat.
Old 07-03-2007, 07:48 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,053 Likes on 277 Posts

Originally Posted by DRIVEN1
I have owned a Concept, a Donzi, and 2 Fountains so I guess I am confused. I met Jay about ten years ago and think he will build me a good boat.
We run the crap out of the boat he built for us!
Old 07-03-2007, 07:58 AM
RHC
Registered

I launched my new 30 closed deck off some 5-7's this past weekend, Lake Erie was snoty ,,,, the Wife was pissed,,, the boat did not complain!!!!! (Concept)

RHC
Old 07-03-2007, 08:16 AM
Registered

I am a Glasstream dealer. I have a new 2007 273 with twin 225 Optimax, Cuddy, loaded. You can buy it for $75,000.00 Today.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:40 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by marylandmark

I keep telling them to put me on the payroll as a PR guy but no such luck so far. My bid for some more free t-shirts hasn't even panned out..
Hey Mark...don't feel bad because I was the 1st here on OSO to have a performance styled CC and it was a Concept and I started all the talk about them here on OSO back in 2002. I also started the Concept forum and moderated it for a year.

I never got a free t-shirt for any of that, not a thank you or anything and actually quite the opposite.

See the thing about it is Concept knows that weather you or I or anyone talks about Concept or not good or bad they will still sell plenty of boats so it does not really matter like we like to think it does.
Old 07-03-2007, 12:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by FeverMike
Hey Mark...don't feel bad because I was the 1st here on OSO to have a performance styled CC and it was a Concept and I started all the talk about them here on OSO back in 2002. I also started the Concept forum and moderated it for a year.

I never got a free t-shirt for any of that, not a thank you or anything and actually quite the opposite.

See the thing about it is Concept knows that weather you or I or anyone talks about Concept or not good or bad they will still sell plenty of boats so it does not really matter like we like to think it does.
I disagree with whether they dont care about what is said on OSO. OSO has a bigger persuasion then you might think. Ive talked to many Concept guys, or guys on the fence looking at Spectre and a few other cc companies. Im actually looking at going large CC for my next boat after I get done playin with this Nortech
Old 07-03-2007, 02:28 PM
ck54
Gold Member

Here is a picture of a new 39 Midnight Express that Joe Crook just sent me.
Attached Thumbnails Performance center consoles?-img_0720.jpg  

Quick Reply: Performance center consoles?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.