Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   A study in contrasts... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/161918-study-contrasts.html)

sommerfliesby 06-27-2007 05:17 AM

Originally Posted by Magic Medicine (Post 2178053)
Where did you go to college??:evilb: :drink:

The ONLY real school in Indiana, brutha! Testical Tech.
BALL STATE UNIVERSITY! We'd rather Ball U than IU...or PU for that matter Boilerhead!

hammer01 06-27-2007 09:24 AM

You know I have to say it Bobby Z., the other boat will probably make it all weekend on the gas you use to start the motors and he will make it back with his lower unit in tact. lol

jayboat 06-27-2007 10:01 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Good thread...

here are a couple of shots that illustrate the 'contrasts' theme.:D

sommerfliesby 06-27-2007 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by jayboat (Post 2178666)
Good thread...

here are a couple of shots that illustrate the 'contrasts' theme.:D

I love how they are heading the opposite directions!

88formula223 06-27-2007 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby (Post 2178883)
I love how they are heading the opposite directions!

thats because they've already passed them in the same direction and ate lunch :)

Magic Medicine 06-27-2007 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby (Post 2178341)
The ONLY real school in Indiana, brutha! Testical Tech.
BALL STATE UNIVERSITY! We'd rather Ball U than IU...or PU for that matter Boilerhead!

Wow, never smoked anything illegal at the big party school in Indiana. Well my son you have exercise excellent self control!:evilb: :drink: :D

bouyhunter 06-27-2007 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Magic Medicine (Post 2179522)
Wow, never smoked anything illegal at the big party school in Indiana. Well my son you have exercise excellent self control!:evilb: :drink: :D

I think he said he never smoked anything LEGAL...
I know, minor detail.:D

sommerfliesby 06-28-2007 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by bouyhunter (Post 2179621)
I think he said he never smoked anything LEGAL...
I know, minor detail.:D

Actually, I was a good boy in college! Had to be...no time to party when you are running 80-90 miles per week and racing on the weekends...plus trying to maintain a relationship with your future wife and sorority girl at another university...Saturday nights were the only night we had...and then we had to wake up and run 14 miles hung over on Sunday. Guess you could say I was "exercising" something!

hammer01 06-28-2007 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby (Post 2179937)
Actually, I was a good boy in college! Had to be...no time to party when you are running 80-90 miles per week and racing on the weekends...plus trying to maintain a relationship with your future wife and sorority girl at another university...Saturday nights were the only night we had...and then we had to wake up and run 14 miles hung over on Sunday. Guess you could say I was "exercising" something!

Sad part is we know this is the truth because who in their right mind wakes up in Lake of the Ozarks with any thought in their mind to go out and run 5 miles, duhhhhhhhh!!! We still love ya though Mike.

Downtown42 06-28-2007 09:59 AM

I don't even think cheetah's wake up in Africa and run 5 miles.

WTF's the matter with you? :evilb: :D