Notices

What is Gino up to now??

Old 06-27-2007, 11:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Both MTI's are absolutaly awsome! If I could afford the 39 I wouldnt hesitate. I wish you the best on selling one!
Old 06-27-2007, 11:18 AM
Registered

Good luck Gino........your stories are great and to see your love for the sport and the toys you have is always awesome. Hope all works out for you and nothing is too serious.

Take care;

Jay
Old 06-27-2007, 12:00 PM
Registered

Received 271 Likes on 161 Posts

Gino - you need to let someone else sell that boat for you. Just passing that little task on will give you some more breath. I wish I lived in Florida - I'd sell it for ya
Old 06-27-2007, 12:09 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

i think you have passed too old on going through boats

keep in a hanger or in a wharehouse??cause where ever they are it's gotta be motha phuking big!!
Old 06-27-2007, 12:21 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
Ok, Here's the story. Lately my breathing has not been great due to my past heart problems. I need to eliminate stress before it eliminates me. I currently have 3 boats. The Motion, the 39' and the Mercedes boat. I have to sell one. I have been dealing with a few people that are no more then dreamers on the 39'. I spent hours upon hours answering questions, supplying documentation etc to get jerked. They don't even have the courtesy to call you and let you know they changed their minds. They just leave you hanging.
Anyway, I need to sell one of the MTI's. My biggest problem is storing them. I don't leave my boats outside and 3 boats take up a lot of space. Yesterday after a fun filled doctors apt I decided to also list the Mercedes boat. I love both boats. The Mercedes boat is the baddest thing I have ever driven in my life. The 39' has my heart in it. I truthfully built that boat to keep for years. I put money in that like you would in your home, nothing but the best. So, which ever boat sells is going to make someone very happy. Which ever sells is going to make me breathe a little better but will sadden me to see it go. That is the only reason I listed it. It's not for any other reason, both boats are 100% perfect and i love them both.

Why not trade them both in on a Mystic?
Old 06-27-2007, 12:35 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by LostinBoston
Why not trade them both in on a Mystic?
That sounds good in theory but like I said, I love both boats, it's not an issue that i'm tired of them and want something new.. There are several problems. A new Mystic is well over a year wait. When I was considering one last year it would have been over a year to get it. Now the wait is much longer. Second, building a boat is the most stressful thing you could do. I will never do that again (well maybe? )!
Old 06-27-2007, 12:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by marylandmark
Back to that assistant job...

I could have went to the doctor for you and you would have gotten a clean bill of health!!!

I have never met you and give you some ribbing some of the time but it is only because I think you are a pretty cool dude and know you can take it- maybe even get a chuckle every now and then. Group hug and all, I hope all is well and take care bro!

Thank you and no problem at all.
My heart thing is really a pain in the ass. I am getting a lot of pressure from my girl friend, family and friends to slow down a little bit. The fact is I do things as if I don't have any issues. It's been catching up with me a lot lately. I just need a little break from stress for a while.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:00 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

gino, i wish you the best of luck with your health. you cant enjoy those great boats if you dont have your health. just try to relaxe and enjoy what you got.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:43 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I feel your pain...trying to sell a very low milage sports car at a great price last year...I had a least 10 people tell me they were buying a plane ticket, or some that were local were on they're way to my house with a check in hand. Add that to all the stupid questions I got from the vette forum I had it on..... "how fast has it been in reverse" "is it the original washer fluid" "have I ever driven it offroad" I must have sent 100 plus emails in 3 days... I gave up and traded it in.

good luck you have some sweet boats
Old 06-27-2007, 01:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by texaschopper
I feel your pain...trying to sell a very low milage sports car at a great price last year...I had a least 10 people tell me they were buying a plane ticket, or some that were local were on they're way to my house with a check in hand. Add that to all the stupid questions I got from the vette forum I had it on..... "how fast has it been in reverse" "is it the original washer fluid" "have I ever driven it offroad" I must have sent 100 plus emails in 3 days... I gave up and traded it in.

good luck you have some sweet boats
I keep getting "what's the gas millage". One guy asked if i would warranty it for a year!

Quick Reply: What is Gino up to now??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.