Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Condolences to the Miller family after the tragic murder of father and daughter! >

Condolences to the Miller family after the tragic murder of father and daughter!

Notices

Condolences to the Miller family after the tragic murder of father and daughter!

Old 05-22-2007, 09:45 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Condolences to the Miller family after the tragic murder of father and daughter!

As some of you may know, I am very close friends with OSO member MILLER. On May 1, 2007 his father and sister were both tragically murdered by a psychopath who knew his sister and thought he was her boyfriend. he showed up at their home in Mayfield Heights, OH disguised as a flower/balloon delivery man dropping off a bouquet of balloons to Miller's sister who was at home recovering from brain surgery. When asked to leave by Miller's father the coward shot him, 5 times, point blank and then went after his sister. She began to run and was shot in the abdomen among other places. He shot her again as she ran for her life and finally collapsed at the neighbors door step where he proceed to continue his rampage by emptying his magazines into her lifeless body. He then calmly walked back to his car and began to reload. When the police arrived, he took the cowardly way out and shot himself.

What a tragic thing to happen to such a wonderful family. Miller's sister was a special education teacher dedicating her time and energy to helping others when in fact she herself was in need of serious medical attention. She was a giving and loving person and very close with her brother we know as Miller. I have wanted to write about this tragedy for some time but I have just been so infuriated that I could not bring myself to do it. I speak with Miller regularly and he is doing as well as can be expected. If this sounds less than coherent and bit a frazzled I appologize. I am just so angry that the thoughts and feelings just keep flowing and I type as fast as I can to get them all out. I am sorry if this is tough to follow.

Some of you may have seen this story on CNN, MSNBC and other major news wires. Below I have put a link up that itself has more links to the topic. What even gets me more, is the family of this cold blooded murderer is trying to play this off as they are the victims and this azzhole was merely and vicitim himself! BULL$HIT! These f u c k i n g people PISS ME OFF! They were NEVER boyfriend and girlfriend. They were friends and this guy wanted more but for Kathryn she just wanted to friends. He couldn't handle it, so the selfish ***** chose to take the cowardly route. The only good thing this cocksucker did was put the gun in his own mouth!

Anyway, I am sorry to vent, but this is such a senseless tragedy!

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2007...ims_issue.html
Old 05-22-2007, 09:53 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That sucks!!! He should have put the gun in his mouth first!!
Old 05-22-2007, 09:55 AM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

This is horrible... Please let him know that he and his family are in our thoughts and prayers. I haven't spoken to him in quite a long time.

RIP.
Old 05-22-2007, 10:23 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Holy crap. That's horrible. May they rest in peace. My condolences to the Miller Family.
Old 05-22-2007, 10:26 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

That's horrible. My thoughts and prayers go out to Miller and his family.
Old 05-22-2007, 11:32 AM

Wow, what a shame. My thoughts and prayers to the whole family.
Old 05-22-2007, 11:39 AM
Registered

Absolutely terrible! So sad My thoughts and prayers go out to the Miller family.
Old 05-22-2007, 11:42 AM
Registered

Received 282 Likes on 170 Posts

Thats horrible - prayers go out to the Miller family
Old 05-22-2007, 11:42 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is horrible news. Condolences to the Miller family.
Old 05-22-2007, 12:01 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

My thoughts and prayers to the whole Miller family and all their friends.

Quick Reply: Condolences to the Miller family after the tragic murder of father and daughter!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.