Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Baja outlaw vs sunsation aggressor (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/16205-baja-outlaw-vs-sunsation-aggressor.html)

Ron P 02-12-2002 09:15 PM

Baja sponsors races, but they don't race thier own boats. Yeah, I know they are building a raceboat...at Skater.

NVRENOUGH 02-12-2002 11:47 PM

First off let me say thank you to everyone for all of the responses. they have been extremly helpful. well, my descion is the sunsation. I am going to look at one this weekend, and hopefully by monday I will have a new boat :D . In the end on of the biggest things that pushed me over the hump was the fact that I sent an email to dave and 10 minutes later I had an email from the COO of the company, not a salesman or so form letter but a personal response from an executive, there are very few companies that will stand behind a product like that. those personal touches while incosiquetial to some mean a lot to me. in the end I just felt i would be getting a better boat with sunsation than baja. and as for active thunder, while I trust what everone says I just have no experince with them, I have never even seen one. so I went with boats I know and the sunsation is that boat for me
thanks to all for you input and helping a newbie fell welcome

jason

Miller 02-13-2002 12:05 AM

Keep us posted. I'm sure you'll be happy with your decision.

imallsetnow 02-21-2011 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by Boating Fool (Post 197466)
From talking to a sunsation dealer, I believe that the sunsation is a little faster, but that maybe because their are narrower. In turn that gives you less cockpit space which in my book carries a lot of weight. I am personally a Baja person so I know which one I would say. What size are you looking for. We a nice 25 Outlaw for sale. Bought new last July. Has 40 hrs on the 502. Willing to really deal on it, get a pratically new boat at a used price. If you're interested, send me an email and I will send you pics and info.

send me some pics i looking to buy if the price is right
thank you
nick

imallsetnow 02-21-2011 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by Boating Fool (Post 197466)
From talking to a sunsation dealer, I believe that the sunsation is a little faster, but that maybe because their are narrower. In turn that gives you less cockpit space which in my book carries a lot of weight. I am personally a Baja person so I know which one I would say. What size are you looking for. We a nice 25 Outlaw for sale. Bought new last July. Has 40 hrs on the 502. Willing to really deal on it, get a pratically new boat at a used price. If you're interested, send me an email and I will send you pics and info.

send me some pics i looking to buy if the price is right
thank you
nick
sorry here is my email [email protected]

boatnt 02-21-2011 09:12 PM

thread is from 2002