Notices

Flir installation

Old 02-21-2011, 03:55 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Flir installation

I hate to say this but my eyesight isn'nt what it was when I was 20 at night time. I'm looking for some ideas on installing a permanent FLIR system on a donzi 43 ZR. I'm drawing a blank and the only other solution is a handheld.Any ideas would be much appreciated.

P ROB
Old 02-21-2011, 03:58 PM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

Check out the Jayboats Miami boat show photo thread. Pretty sure it was an outerlimits that had one mounted on the deck that raised up pretty cool! There was also a skater thread that just got a FLIR.
Old 02-21-2011, 04:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Perlmudder
Check out the Jayboats Miami boat show photo thread. Pretty sure it was an outerlimits that had one mounted on the deck that raised up pretty cool! There was also a skater thread that just got a FLIR.
+1 saw that also very trick, you will only see it at night when you wont see it.
Old 02-21-2011, 04:28 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Perlmudder,

Thanks for replying however I cannot find pic on Jayboats, any help would be appreciated.

P ROB
Old 02-21-2011, 05:14 PM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

Pg 5 of the thread there is a link to his slideshow. It is right before the picture of a white benz
Old 02-21-2011, 07:51 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by P-Rob
I hate to say this but my eyesight isn'nt what it was when I was 20 at night time. I'm looking for some ideas on installing a permanent FLIR system on a donzi 43 ZR. I'm drawing a blank and the only other solution is a handheld.Any ideas would be much appreciated.

P ROB
P Rob
Ck out my post with my Skater. The system is awesome. Sent you a pm with details.