Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Fountains "Cat Killer rumor (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/162174-fountains-cat-killer-rumor.html)

Donzi38ZR 06-29-2007 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by 10x (Post 2182530)
Wow, one of the very few unbiased, nonderagatory, posts on this thread. I started this thread to ask if anyone will be at Sarasota this weekend. And, if so, look for a boat that resembles the Cat Killer, since I heard it has been sold. And all the board "know it alls" as usual want to bash the Fountain boat manufactor for all they've accomplished.

Ya know, I think I really am starting to feel sorry for some of you guys.:rolleyes just can't stand to see anyone other than themself do something positive for the rest of the performance boating industry.
Maybe from here on, we can keep all our thoughts on a positive note for a change. If anyone wants to start bashing any brand name, start another thread, don't ruin mine.

And, BTW, I really doubt that Reggie would've stolen T2X's bicycle, he's not that kind of guy. But, I would rather think that Reggie was more like tagging his girlfriend or wife.:eek: Now, THAT I would believe.:D

Now, back to the original topic.

Hey sorry bro... did not know it was that personal.... think people are just trying to have alittle fun..at least I was.... will take my post down if you feel I'm ruining your thread.

Expensive Date 06-29-2007 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by shogren (Post 2181756)
I am confident if competitive mfgs had to publibly post there earnings Fountain would look great on paper. Perhaps that's why so many of them have changed ownership so many times. It sure would be nice if they went back private!! Not to many people out there that have been building performance boats under one owner for 27 years.

Team Shogren
www.chicagofountain.com

I agree looks like its time to buy if deans right about oil prices should be able to double in 12 months time

Back4More 06-29-2007 10:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The original cat killer...

Beak Boater 06-30-2007 05:43 AM

Isnt the Chicago Poker run in a few weeks?......ummmmm:evilb:

wipeout 06-30-2007 06:36 AM

I like the way this thread is supposed to be so innocent even though the title is used to start chit. "Cat Killer" has it killed some cats other than a poker run? Or could this thread title have been "Did Reggie sell his race boat"? :D

Zoomnfun 06-30-2007 06:51 AM

Sale...sail...or sell?

wipeout 06-30-2007 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by Zoomnfun (Post 2182818)
Sale...sail...or sell?

Damn you got me:D

PatriYacht 06-30-2007 06:57 AM

I think it's great news. Put some big engines in it and run Unlimited. There's just something about the sound those things make...:D

RHC 06-30-2007 07:26 AM

You mean the sound of Dead Presidents burning!!!

barron 06-30-2007 07:39 AM

I'll be there I'll try to get some pics. :rolleyes: