Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Fountains "Cat Killer rumor (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/162174-fountains-cat-killer-rumor.html)

10x 06-29-2007 01:17 AM

Fountains "Cat Killer rumor

I just heard a rumor from a very reliable source, that told me that Scott Shogren from Shogren Performance Marine has purchased the famous Cat Killer Fountain, and is planning on racing it this season. :eek: I'm just curious, cause my source has never sterred me wrong yet.

Are any of you guys gonna be at the races in Sarasota this weekend??? Well, if you happen to see a Fountain that looks like the Cat Killer, can you take a few pics of it for me???
I'm just wondering who currently owns it since it's been sold.:D

Thanks, Frank

Outdrive1 06-29-2007 01:38 AM

You mean the race boat that raced a bunch of poker run boats that weren't racing?????:rolleyes:

JCPERF 06-29-2007 01:44 AM

Originally Posted by 10x (Post 2181428)
I just heard a rumor from a very reliable source, that told me that Scott Shogren from Shogren Performance Marine has purchased the famous Cat Killer Fountain, and is planning on racing it this season. :eek: I'm just curious, cause my source has never sterred me wrong yet.

Are any of you guys gonna be at the races in Sarasota this weekend??? Well, if you happen to see a Fountain that looks like the Cat Killer, can you take a few pics of it for me???
I'm just wondering who currently owns it since it's been sold.:D

Thanks, Frank

If Reggie sold his pride and joy out of the Fountain plant, that means he has something new that will kill!!!As he told me he will wait for his record to be broken and he will tell everyone "what time it is"!!!End of story:cool:

Boatlesss 06-29-2007 03:12 AM

Wondering minds want to know.

What has Reggie built now?

Back4More 06-29-2007 04:33 AM

Will it be at the Poker Run?

Scott B 06-29-2007 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by Back4More (Post 2181458)
Will it be at the Poker Run?

Of course, that's where it shines.. :D :D :drink:

SinkorSwim 06-29-2007 07:17 AM

If Shogren purchased it... Maybe he will bring it to the Shoot Out in August... Scott is always a very active participant with several boats..

lowblue320 06-29-2007 07:28 AM

do you think maybe he can put the same power as the merecedes boat and just run pokerruns so that we can compare a raceboat w a pleasure cat equal power.....NAHHHHHH.......

T2x 06-29-2007 08:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
As far as the "Cat Killer" goes...... who cares?

But the chart below is far more interesting. Anybody know what it is?

bluellama 06-29-2007 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by T2x (Post 2181636)
As far as the "Cat Killer" goes...... who cares?

But the chart below is far more interesting. Anybody know what it is?

Rut Row .... :D