Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Block Island Sunday (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/162266-block-island-sunday.html)

Sick Stinger 06-29-2007 09:25 PM

Block Island Sunday

I will be in Block this weekedn i had a thread already started but some may have forgotten, I will be there with Art (air time) and Steve (slboatdrinks) is a good possability, SO anyone else who is going ot be there either sat and sun or sun let me know and post here love to meet up with a bunch of you guys, I know sean said he would come up a few montsh ago with his cig an di think Titan also....

slboatdrinks 06-30-2007 07:55 AM

Looking for a dog sitter for Sunday Mike.

KNOT-RIGHT 06-30-2007 08:10 AM

Hey guys.

Whaz Up?

I will be out Sunday still dialing in.
Most of my buddies who I go to Block with bailed on me this year Cause the fourth falls on wednesday.

I still may go tues night stay the fourth and leave thurs
am.

Dont know if any OSO brothers going to be there.
But if so First rounds on me at Ballards:drink:

Gerry

Sick Stinger 06-30-2007 09:41 AM

Gerry wish you could come out sunday hope to see you out there and hope to atleast show you the TBred haha little better then the stinger even thoughh i loved that boat, Steve no prob Im around all day if you need me ill be checking the board all day aqnd untill am tomorrow when i leave if you need me to leave a little later and you can make it just let me know, Gerry let me know what time you will be out anyway maybe we could meet in the water for a few mintes, you will love Steves Remedy

KNOT-RIGHT 06-30-2007 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger (Post 2182984)
Gerry wish you could come out sunday hope to see you out there and hope to atleast show you the TBred haha little better then the stinger even thoughh i loved that boat, Steve no prob Im around all day if you need me ill be checking the board all day aqnd untill am tomorrow when i leave if you need me to leave a little later and you can make it just let me know, Gerry let me know what time you will be out anyway maybe we could meet in the water for a few mintes, you will love Steves Remedy

I should be out around 1100 am.
I may go to the regatta for some clamcakes and chowder
in the pm. First outI will most likley run to macrel cove.
We will anchor there and the kids can swim.

Let me know when and where you guys will be.

Gerry

Sick Stinger 06-30-2007 05:11 PM

Gerry 774-644-7882 give me a ring

AIR TIME 06-30-2007 07:51 PM

Mike did THE BOAT run good to day down to Newport? what time do you want to meet in the morning, Call me tonight if you can or post here. I hope it ran as good as last night it was sweet:D ART 617 833 3327

Sick Stinger 07-01-2007 07:41 AM

Art coome down!!!!! leaving at 10

slboatdrinks 07-01-2007 06:35 PM

Mike and Art,

Thanks for the help today. Too bad we went south before we even got out. Guess it just wasn't meant to be today.

Left it at Nopper's on the way home. Will have him replace port side impeller as well.

Steve

AIR TIME 07-01-2007 08:12 PM

Nice to meet the 2 of you ,sorry about the sea pump you have a very nice boat:D . Well. hope to see you out there soon. congrats on the wedding too.:D art