Anyone on Lake St.Clair today? >

Anyone on Lake St.Clair today?

Notices

Anyone on Lake St.Clair today?

Old 07-06-2007, 07:56 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default Anyone on Lake St.Clair today?

Lots of nice hardware out today! F4 poker run boat, couple skaters, tons of fountains and formulas, bajas, 2 identical 45 donzis that were running together. Also, a sunsation or scarab running from the sheriff south west from Harsens Island? Was that anybody on here by chance? I doubt any OSO'ers would run from a sheriff
Old 07-06-2007, 08:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Maybe the guy didn't know the sheriff was behind him....
Old 07-07-2007, 06:42 AM
Registered

I expect that to be the case. That boat was very loud and he went screaming by Gull Island right when the Sheriff was making his rounds. He probably couldn't hear the sirens , because I could still hear the boat when it went out of sight.
Old 07-07-2007, 09:14 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will be out in the Phantom today
Old 07-07-2007, 09:31 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Gary864
I will be out in the Phantom today
With the pop-up red and blue lights?
Old 07-08-2007, 12:53 AM
Registered

If those are the same twin donzis that were next to me a few weeks ago be careful and stay away from them.....they care more about being next to each other than watching out for other boats. They ran me near shore at the Harsen's Island Ferry on the North Channel while looking at each other running side by side and I had to get off plane to avoid being too close to docks on the shore....and then they split the line between both ferrys as they were coming at each other.
Old 07-08-2007, 08:02 AM
Registered

Yeah, that's them. I was anchored at Gull Island when they went by. I've seen them together a few times now, they were maybe 30-40ft apart running right next to each other at about 65-70mph. Not real safe with the amount of boats out at the island, but they were definitely out to show off. I was out yesterday, going out again today.
Old 07-08-2007, 09:54 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the guys in the donzi's are brothers, we have boated with one of the brothers on some LEOPA runs and also a run at Ft Meyer, he has always boated safely. We did see them on Saturday running single file with a good distance between each other outside of Harsen's Island by the cut off to Browns.

We were out this Saturday for the first time this year, just went to Browns and the moot, it was a pain because we forgot to put our anchors back on board so we had to raft off to some yahoos in the moot. We had dinner at Jack's and spent the night at metro. It was so hot today and without an anchor it was hard to go anywhere to swim so after a quick lunch at Browns we pulled out. Not to bad we came home and went swimming off the potoon with a bunch of neighbors and they came back for a barbeque, so all was not lost. We did see some really nice OS's througout the weekend, three black thunders, a hustler, several cigs, an outboard skater, the donzies, a pantera, and a Viscous Cat. In the back bay of metro we thought we saw the old Barcardi Silver boat (the one with the new paint job) We idled up to say hi, but some other people beat us to the open well next to it. Turned out it was not the Skater but a beautiful 50' Nortech Cat. I know the house where the Nortech was parked belonged to the guy with the old Barcardi boat so not sure who owns the cat, but I do know we need to start bring our camera It was a great weekend

Last edited by Ms PatriYacht; 07-08-2007 at 10:03 PM.
Old 07-09-2007, 07:53 AM
Registered

I was out all weekend, except yesterday. Took my 27 Fountain out Thursday and Saturday, out on my dad's chris-craft wednesday, out on my waverunner Friday. Great weekend for boating.

We were at Muscamoot on Saturday. Pretty tame by muscamoot standards, but of course there was the typical display of people who have no clue how to drive a boat. Good watching. Luckily we got tied up next to some people who didn't blast lousy music all day and did have bumpers.
Old 07-09-2007, 09:34 AM
Registered

I was out saturday, and a little sunday. Metro sat morning, then the moot, then back to metro, sunday, quick run around metro, then back in to put it back on the trailer. Very Nice weekend though!

Quick Reply: Anyone on Lake St.Clair today?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.