Wha twould you do? again.. >

Wha twould you do? again..

Notices

Wha twould you do? again..

Old 07-19-2007, 03:28 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Wha twould you do? again..

As most of you know I am having my Engines totaly rebuilt. I ate a valve last July,A friend (also a member here) hooked me up with his motor guy in West Virginia..Now, he saved me about 10K from anybody else..I cashed in some of my 401K and set up a draw account ,so he could pull money when he needed.. I told him that I wanted the motors back by the first week in May 2007. Last fall he called and asked if he could pull 10K out because he had to replace his shop roof that was leaking. I said no problem as long as he gets my engines done....Well they are still NOT DONE !! ..And weekly callsto him he keeps saying he's outta cash to finish..and he's trying to sell a race car to get the cash.. I've missed most of the Summer (a great one too) and still don't know when they are going to be done !!!AAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGG
Old 07-19-2007, 03:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Scarab3DMC
As most of you know I am having my Engines totaly rebuilt. I ate a valve last July,A friend (also a member here) hooked me up with his motor guy in West Virginia..Now, he saved me about 10K from anybody else..I cashed in some of my 401K and set up a draw account ,so he could pull money when he needed.. I told him that I wanted the motors back by the first week in May 2007. Last fall he called and asked if he could pull 10K out because he had to replace his shop roof that was leaking. I said no problem as long as he gets my engines done....Well they are still NOT DONE !! ..And weekly callsto him he keeps saying he's outta cash to finish..and he's trying to sell a race car to get the cash.. I've missed most of the Summer (a great one too) and still don't know when they are going to be done !!!AAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGG
I would get all of my stuff back, Oh and his roof would be leaking way worse than before