Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   And how about these "Wackos".... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/16283-how-about-these-wackos.html)

Dean Ferry 02-12-2002 12:23 PM

And how about these "Wackos"....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,45317,00.html
I tell you what, ELF, you step one foot on OUR, (Ferry Clan in the Adirondack Mountains) LAND and we'll make sure that's the last time you CRIMINALLY TRESPASS ANYWHERE!!! :mad:
My Dad and I both have ZERO Patinence for this kind of BS!!
It's just a matter of time before these COWARDS kill someone who, is more than likely, JUST GOING TO WORK!
MD :mad:

Iggy 02-12-2002 12:30 PM

Talk about tree huggers.
These guys are going to extremes.
I hope they don't join the fight for the Manatees.

birdog 02-12-2002 12:34 PM

Hey Dean...tell us how you realy feel!!!! Behind you 110% They don't want to try that crap on my land!!!!

bajabob38 02-12-2002 12:35 PM

Nothing but a bunch of Terrorists. :mad:

glassdave 02-12-2002 12:39 PM

bunch of frik'n wako's :mad: :mad: these guys just dont have the ability to think . an unfortunatly, Dean, you are right. at some point someone will get hurt and these a$$holes are going to pass the blame onto whoever it is they strike against.probably evan use the term "colateral damage" :mad: :mad: ya know if im not mistaken vail has built an evan bigger lodge on the site of the one that they torched.thanks ELF . . like i said . . cant think ya bunch of losers :mad: :mad:

CigDaze 02-12-2002 01:00 PM

"They're attempting to compare us to terrorists like Al Qaeda," said Pickering. "But ELF doesn't harm anyone. They sabotage economically."

Oh Okay,...No problem then, terrorize away

:mad: :mad: :mad:

WTF

supercrash 02-12-2002 01:48 PM

Environmental enforcement has declined steeply during the first year of the Bush Administration.Public employees for environmental responsibility (PEER) analyzed data from the U.S. Dept. of Justice and found that cases referred by the E.P.A. for criminal prosecution dropped by 20% overall.The falloff of the EPA referrals was more signifigant in several of the agencys princible anti-pollution priority areas..

Toxic substance control act..Down 80% :eek:
Clean air act .........Down 54% :rolleyes:
Clean water act....Down 53% :eek:

Funny how the countrys worst polluters are the Bu$h's largest campaign contributers...

How does this happen??

The crimes are still being commited but the enforcement just went away..

Anyone that is REALLY concerned about the ENVIRONMENT should be very upset at this news....As far as I'm concerned it's to late to fight fair with this type of corruption..

[ 02-12-2002: Message edited by: supercrash ]

mattyboy 02-12-2002 01:50 PM

this is what happens when people go to far and forget what they are fighting for, now don't get me wrong i'm a little to the right of John Wayne and Gen Patton. but if you are protesting the abuse on the forrest why set it on fire, once you become to extreme and put your rights over someone elses right it's time to stop, yes Dean you are right people like this need to put away. you know the type save the forrest kill all who use wood products, hey pal what your sign made out of :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mattyboy

CigDaze 02-12-2002 01:52 PM

Anyone that is REALLY concerned about the ENVIRONMENT should get a life, get laid or both and get on with their lives. This is the land of survival of the fittest. Millions of years of creatures coming and going and all of a sudden some people decide to play god and start ptotecting the endangered, so on and so forth. :mad: :mad: :mad:

supercrash 02-12-2002 02:15 PM

Baja...your post is troubling.. :rolleyes:

Not defending those groups but I can understand why they are upset..At least they haven't killed anybody..

The crimes that bush is letting slide by because of their contributions will send many people to their premature graves because they had to grow up with air and water that is polluted ...Don't laugh..It's true...Cancer in Texas is through the roof..