Photos & Videos from: NJPPC / OSO RAFT UP >

Photos & Videos from: NJPPC / OSO RAFT UP

Notices

Photos & Videos from: NJPPC / OSO RAFT UP

Old 07-09-2007, 12:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine
Now I see all I missed before I got there...
Mr. Mazzo got Rob REALLY good!!!!!!!!!!!! We were hysterical when he pulled up.
Old 07-09-2007, 12:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by F-N-iGuy.com
good time. great seeing everyone. 1500 miles and i look over and kyle from pompano is rafting up next to me!
Hey Bill - it was great to finally meet you. Glad you made it!

Kyle has moved to NJ. He has legally changed his last name to SAUTA as he has been adopted by Anthony Sauta, has a beatiful home in Wall NJ with an in ground pool and plasma screen TV's. He has already met all the neighbors and has started to pick up an NJ "accent".

Pompano will be his second home for now on!
Old 07-09-2007, 11:10 PM
Registered

Dave P,
What/Where are the details for the Sat, Aug 4th Barnegat Bay Run. I cannot seem to find them on NJPPC website ... yet? Coming soon or am I blind?!
Old 07-10-2007, 06:37 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Originally Posted by NJgr8ful
Dave P,
What/Where are the details for the Sat, Aug 4th Barnegat Bay Run. I cannot seem to find them on NJPPC website ... yet? Coming soon or am I blind?!
NJPPC Barnegat Bay Poker Run - REGISTER by July 20th GET 2 FREE HANDS!!!!!!!
This is a great run for both Poker Run Veterans as well as Poker Run Novices. It’s a one day event and feel free to bring along family & friends.

This year’s dinner party will be held at The Southwinds Grill Bar & Restaurant in Forked River NJ overlooking the Forked River .

The event will be structured very similarly as in years past. We will start off at the Lobster Shanty in Toms River for breakfast and the driver’s meeting. When we depart the Lobster Shanty the boats will breakout into 4 groups. One group will be for the boats who wish to take the Bay Course and stay inside the whole time and the 2nd group will be for the boats that wish to take the outside ocean run from Barnegat Inlet to Seaside Heights and back.

There will be a 45mph & 60mph groups! We tried this last year at our events and it proved to be a huge success! We had a very large 60mph group at each NJPPC Poker Run last year. We ran as an entire group at each event. For this event the 60mph & 45mph group will be taking the inshore route.

After the boats finish the course, everyone will be encouraged to bring their boats home, to the marina, trailer etc…wash the boats down and come to Southwinds Grill Bar & Restaurant by car.

I hope to see you at the Poker Run and be prepared to have fun!

Sincerely,

Dave Patnaude

President

NJ Performance Powerboat Club
www.njppc.com

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 07-10-2007, 07:49 AM
Registered

Dave P,
The invites just went out last night. I was ironing out some last minute details with South Winds and I have been swamped with the AC Poker Run that just passed.

I will have them on the website today to download as well.
Old 07-10-2007, 07:56 AM
Registered

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by DaveP
The invites just went out last night. I was ironing out some last minute details with South Winds and I have been swamped with the AC Poker Run that just passed.

I will have them on the website today to download as well.
Thanks Dave! Wasn't trying to rush you. I know these are very busy weeks and you are coordinating multiple events for NJPPC ... as well as the 'real job' or your career too Was just curious as to the specifics and details.

Thanks
Chris
Old 07-10-2007, 03:51 PM
Registered

... as well as the 'real job' or your career too
Damn! I have a real job? lol

No problem Chris! Let me know if I can answer any questions for you!
Old 07-15-2007, 03:26 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Who runs the "barbed wire" boat? Seen him yesterday on Barnegat Bay when we were coming out of oyster creek. We tried to catch him but gave up. Hey I even put on the lights and siren but I guess at 125 MPH you can hear or see much BEHIND You
Old 07-16-2007, 07:37 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by CAP071
Who runs the "barbed wire" boat? Seen him yesterday on Barnegat Bay when we were coming out of oyster creek. We tried to catch him but gave up. Hey I even put on the lights and siren but I guess at 125 MPH you can hear or see much BEHIND You
Cap - what type of boat was it? The name doesn't ring a bell?
Old 07-16-2007, 08:21 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dave it was going so fast I couldn't even see

We were in Tices Shoals about 3 PM Saturday. Then we were just checking out all the creeks. I say about 3:15 PM it looked to be a large 30+ Cat came zippin by at high speed. I assumed it was someone from hear so I was gonna pull them over just to chat. But as stated above at what was probbaly 100 mph + I doubt he ever saw us or heard us

It was orange with what I think said "barbed wire" on it the side.

Quick Reply: Photos & Videos from: NJPPC / OSO RAFT UP

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.