Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Hamilton (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/163183-lake-hamilton.html)

Quinlan 07-11-2007 08:17 PM

Thanks for the info. And we Never run out!! We b from Okla and only drink Beer from other states! Luckly I send my employess to Mo and Ar on a regular basis for work and a standing order to not return without 3 or 4 cases.

carter38 07-12-2007 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by marineclean (Post 2194585)
Dock Holiday is right on the money. Call me when you get on 270E heading towards Hot Springs. I will meet you at the Joplin Store at the entrance to Harbor, it's about 20 miles before Hot Springs.
501-804-9084

Donnie

I will get in touch with you. Thanks!

Dock Holiday 07-12-2007 10:46 AM

Any of you guys planning to come to LOTO for the poker run?

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=161977

1stfntn 07-12-2007 03:42 PM

I came from Grand (CYC) to Ouachita this year. Great lake, clean water, wide open, nice folks, but definitely not a party lake and surrounded by primarily dry counties. Best advice, bring the party with you and you'll have a great time. Only a few go fasts call the lake home. I keep my Fountain at Mt. Harbor in slip J18. Also have a mobile home at the marina (let the AR jokes begin). If you're going to make it to Ouachita, PM me and let me know you're coming. I'd be more than happy to meet up with a fellow OSO'er from OK/Grand. Girlfriend and I are there pretty much every weekend.

Brad

carter38 07-17-2007 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by marineclean (Post 2194585)
Dock Holiday is right on the money. Call me when you get on 270E heading towards Hot Springs. I will meet you at the Joplin Store at the entrance to Harbor, it's about 20 miles before Hot Springs.
501-804-9084

Donnie

Just wanted to say thanks again for meeting up with us and showing us around. We had a blast and that is one nice lake can't wait to come back and stay awhile.

FINMAN 07-17-2007 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by carter31 (Post 2200943)
Just wanted to say thanks again for meeting up with us and showing us around. We had a blast and that is one nice lake can't wait to come back and stay awhile.

I have been tossing around checking it out as well.
Is it a rough lake from big boat traffic like Grand?

Fin

carter38 07-18-2007 08:21 AM

Ouachita is by far the nicest lake I have ever been on. I don't think the traffic would be that bad because it is so big and open. Its worth going just to see the sites mountains all around and clear water. Its got alot of big houseboats on it.

marineclean 07-18-2007 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by carter31 (Post 2200943)

No problem Dustin! The wife and I had a great time as well. You've done a great job with the Bullet! She ran perfect. I imagine the haul home wasn't to bad on the freeway. :D
Let us know when you are coming and we will help with the reservations.

If any other fellow OSOers are interested in Ouachita just shoot me an email or give me a call.

Donnie

Quinlan 07-18-2007 09:58 PM

We will be there next Thursday. My 29 outlaw and a black mastercraft. Looking forward to it.
Scott Quinlan

marineclean 07-25-2007 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by oklaoutlaw (Post 2203263)
We will be there next Thursday. My 29 outlaw and a black mastercraft. Looking forward to it.
Scott Quinlan

I'll be in Hot Springs most of the day Thursday and part of Friday. We might jump in my work boat Friday afternoon, but I know we will be on the water Sat/Sun. I haven't talked with Brad, so I don't know if we're going to work on the "Party Cove" idea or not this weekend. Get in touch.

Donnie