Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Happy B-Day chippin it aka DC aka Dirty Curty aka ??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/163273-happy-b-day-chippin-aka-dc-aka-dirty-curty-aka.html)

offshoredrillin 07-13-2007 11:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Titan (Post 2196554)
you are a true Nagger. In its real term....

Well flounder, I tried to take the high road and not ruin the thread but I'll be your huckleberry?Besides,this will be my gift to DC, making fun of you....:evilb: Whats wrong Don, having fat cramps today? Have you gone to a dentist yet? It always amazes me how someone can look in the mirror and have 16 teeth that are different colors and say " Damn, I look good"... You make fun of my boat yet yours is oh yea doesnt even have a section here , must be a real winner, oh and do you still have the plastic from your grandmothers furniture on the cockpit. Face it tubbo your are a want to be player, you never have been, or never will be in the same league as myself or any of my friends...they let you around because they feel sorry for you. have a nice day, and dont drop any more canolis on the keyboard.

oh and dont even think your sbrt, you are a dingleberry that trys to cling to sbrt so you can be as cool as us..:evilb:

Well I'm off to the Jammin on the James poker run, thats what those of us do when we have quality boats, we go places and have a life...I'll buy you a copy of the DVD, so you can see how real people live...

Titan 07-13-2007 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin (Post 2196662)
Well flounder, I tried to take the high road and not ruin the thread but I'll be your huckleberry?Besides,this will be my gift to DC, making fun of you....:evilb: Whats wrong Don, having fat cramps today? Have you gone to a dentist yet? It always amazes me how someone can look in the mirror and have 16 teeth that are different colors and say " Damn, I look good"... You make fun of my boat yet yours is oh yea doesnt even have a section here , must be a real winner, oh and do you still have the plastic from your grandmothers furniture on the cockpit. Face it tubbo your are a want to be player, you never have been, or never will be in the same league as myself or any of my friends...they let you around because they feel sorry for you. have a nice day, and dont drop any more canolis on the keyboard.

oh and dont even think your sbrt, you are a dingleberry that trys to cling to sbrt so you can be as cool as us..:evilb:

Well I'm off to the Jammin on the James poker run, thats what those of us do when we have quality boats, we go places and have a life...I'll buy you a copy of the DVD, so you can see how real people live...

Very Funny Sparky.. I guess you will be the Chase Boat for the run. Chasing everyone's ass around...:D :D :D

The promoters told me they renamed the run just for you.. Jammin in The Ass Poker Run...

Strip Poker 388 07-13-2007 12:27 PM

You 2 need to get a room:p :p

Happy B Day DC:drink:

offshoredrillin 07-13-2007 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by Titan (Post 2196733)
Very Funny Sparky.. I guess you will be the Chase Boat for the run. Chasing everyone's ass around...:D :D :D

The promoters told me they renamed the run just for you.. Jammin in The Ass Poker Run...

ummm, even though my nice cigarette is slow, umm i just got off the phone and yours is broken...again? great sales technique sparky...

Titan 07-13-2007 12:29 PM

Mine still runs Dip ****.....

Titan 07-13-2007 12:31 PM

Guess I must be getting under your skin if you have to call JC and talk about me...... Nagger Nagger NAgger

offshoredrillin 07-13-2007 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Titan (Post 2196745)
Guess I must be getting under your skin if you have to call JC and talk about me...... Nagger Nagger NAgger

nope, havent talked to him since OC, trust me, when people saw this my phone started ringing...unlike yours...now off to boat..and dont lie, it's broken..we all know, but for your sake we will fake it ;)

OldSchool 07-13-2007 12:52 PM

I think that the biggest question here is ......

Who will get in the last word???

:drink: :evilb: :argue: :chimp: :chimp:

JCPERF 07-14-2007 12:16 AM

Happy birthday Bro!!!!:drink: :drink:

GARBAGEMAN 07-14-2007 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by JCPERF (Post 2197337)
Happy birthday Bro!!!!:drink: :drink:

Yo!