Old 07-19-2007, 08:38 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Ron P
Bricktucky on Dateline right now.
Wow!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_8zDDpwPxw

(Enough said about Bricktucky............ )

Are you kidding me? $9.95
http://cgi.ebay.com/2-ea-NEW-JERSEY-...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 07-19-2007, 08:51 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Lucididee
So the truth is "No one knows for sure". So believe what ya wanna believe. But I will tell you this (and this coming from a Brooklynite turned local), From Sandy Hook to Seaside Heights WE consider anyone from N Jersey & NY that is Italiain visiting the Jersey Shore a BENNY. The conversation usually starts with "YO! Tony!" or "YO! Vinnie!" or "YO! Joey!" or "YO! Antony!" (No self respecting NY Italian would dare say Anthony.)

I cannot comment on the south Jersey Shore, as I don't go there that much, and that part of the shore is mostly has the Philly people visiting.
You're a benny Dee....still calling it the shore...that must be those Sayreville friends you hung out with!

Recently added to the Benny mantra are decendants from islands south/southeast of Florida.
Old 07-19-2007, 08:57 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Bricktuckey!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLNz0XCsfcY[/YOUTUBE]
Old 07-19-2007, 09:07 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"areas of use" manahawkin HMMMMMMM --- I live in north jersey year round but I own a home in (not a bungalow)in Manahawkin , I pay taxes in both towns (aprox. the same amt.), I dont litter in either area or destroy property-----so why am I still a B E N N Y ?
Old 07-19-2007, 09:16 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Panther
You're a benny Dee....still calling it the shore...that must be those Sayreville friends you hung out with!

Recently added to the Benny mantra are decendants from islands south/southeast of Florida.
I don't hide the fact that I am a Benny (just not Italian, but I can act it if I have to) and an 80s Poser.

I do have to sympathize with the Floridians, they do get the Snowbirds in the Winter. Finally the "Deal" people get the hell outta here.
Old 07-19-2007, 09:18 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by JoeD
"areas of use" manahawkin HMMMMMMM --- I live in north jersey year round but I own a home in (not a bungalow)in Manahawkin , I pay taxes in both towns (aprox. the same amt.), I dont litter in either area or destroy property-----so why am I still a B E N N Y ?
You're a Part-Time Benny. And I'm a recovering Benny. It's all good.
Old 07-19-2007, 09:18 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Joe you're not a Benny but Stecz definitely is!!!
Old 07-19-2007, 09:22 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Lucididee
I cannot comment on the south Jersey Shore, as I don't go there that much, and that part of the shore is mostly has the Philly people visiting.
Not entirely true. I live in Manahawkin, and spend a lot of time on the island. Over the last few years I've seen just as many NY plates as PA plates here.
Old 07-19-2007, 09:39 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by rainmn
Not entirely true. I live in Manahawkin, and spend a lot of time on the island. Over the last few years I've seen just as many NY plates as PA plates here.
I don't usually got past Point on land, nor past Barnegat Inlet on water. That why I can't comment much on the South Jersey Shore.

What do you consider Manahawkin, North or South Jersey Shore? You're like the very beginning of what I consider the heart of the south Jersey Shore. You're closer to AC expressway, thus Philly, as I'm closer to NYC. Up here is all NJ/NY plates. But, for the most part, AC and south is either PA or Canadians. I lived in North Wildwood for 1 year. I had to get the hell outta there. It was horrible. I had to get back north. I moved to Atlantic Highlands and worked in Bayonne.

But this question definately seperates the North from the South. Are you and Eagles fan or a Giants/Jets fan? And if you're not a fan of those teams, which would you rather see loose than? I'm a Raiders fan, but I HATE the Eagles. I'm definately North Jersey Shore.

Last edited by Lucididee; 07-19-2007 at 10:01 AM.
Old 07-19-2007, 10:17 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

your not...

Quick Reply: Brick N.J.?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.