Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Philadelphia/Delaware river OSO members (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/16372-philadelphia-delaware-river-oso-members.html)

02-16-2002 10:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I live in Northern MD and put in at North East. I can be found at the Chespeake Inn, Rock Hall, the Granary, Annapolis, Knapps Narrows or Solomons Island during the summer.

I typically don't spend any time at Red Eye's... But it's good for sunburned fat and body ink, if that's your thing....

:)

Dave F 02-16-2002 12:33 PM

I also launch from 7th st. in Wilmington and go Philly way or Chesapeake, as the Christina river is right in the middle of either destination.

Dave F
Formula 242ls "Blue Bayou"
Hope to come across all of you this year.

DaveP 02-18-2002 08:13 AM

Att: All Philly area boaters

We are compiling a contact list for fun runs this summer as well as a contact list to for those who would like to join NJPPC and participate in the Aug. Philly Poker Run.

Please email me your name & address to be included on our list.

Thanks!

Email: [email protected]

baja27 02-18-2002 08:23 AM

Hang out on the river D&B'S or the cove. Favorite spot is the C&D.:)

C_Spray 02-18-2002 02:19 PM

The proverbial "We"....

Originally posted by DaveP
Att: All Philly area boaters - We are compiling a contact list ....[/email]
WE??? :eek: Dave, do I have a mouse in my pocket? (What DaveP means to say is that "We" = C_Spray when it comes to setting all this up. Oh, well - no rest for the wicked.) Just kidding - everyone in the club pitches in big time.

Anyway - YES! "We" will be doing our best to set up get-togethers, raft-ups, Fun Runs and even a Poker Run this summer. Whether it's a raft-up at Tulleytown or a trip to Cape May, we'll give it a go. A lot of us already know each other from last year's events, and we're looking forward to getting more and more boaters together. If you go to www.NJPPC.com and check out the General Discussion section of the board, I've posted some possible dates for people to consider.

Come on, spring!

Jayl13 02-18-2002 02:51 PM

Yeah I run in the delaware as well
Have not been out there in years but im assuming not much has changed
I have a 30 foot baja with an arch
Boat has no name yet but will say Team baja on the side and say The Sinister Urge on the transom

I plan on hooking up with some fellow OSO and cruise to Tulleytown cove and down to D&B's public docs and dump some quarters in some machines and have some fun

So when you cruise into the cove for the first time, how do you know who to tie up with ???
Guess Ill be a loaner for first few weeks
I put in at Neshaminy state park, I trailer my boat every weekend so I am not located at a marina anywhere
Cant wait for SPRING
COME ON SPRING GET HERE NOW
Jason

CAP071 02-18-2002 03:45 PM

I am out on the delaware river every weekend, I am like a fish in the water all summer. I would be more than glad to meet up with any of you to hang out with our boats! I can't wait for summer. I am tryin to sell my checkmate to get a 29 outlaw. Don't want to handle 2 loan payments at once, crazy banks actually approved me for both!:D

JON242 02-18-2002 05:00 PM

I'm moving my boat from the Jersey shore to the river this year. I'll probably keep it at Hargrove's. Looking forward to making some runs to the Chesapeake.

1986 Formula 242 LS

Jayl13 02-20-2002 08:15 AM

Hey all, what date do you think your initial launch for the year will be ???
Im hoping for late April (if it is in the 65-70 temps)
(i know im hoping real hard)
Dont know if boat will be completely done and painted by then but should be mostly completed and all mechanicals will be done.
Maybe some of us can meet somewhere and hang out?
What do you all think?
Jason

HiPerf2000 02-20-2002 08:44 AM

I'm shooting for early April to do some test runs etc. (Wow - that only a little over a month away!!!!):D :D

Then i need to pull the motor to take care of a couple things, so i'll be down for a couple weeks:( .....So realistically i'll be back in partying action by late April/Early May.