Philadelphia/Delaware river OSO members >

Philadelphia/Delaware river OSO members

Notices

Philadelphia/Delaware river OSO members

Old 04-08-2002, 10:08 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default south jersey

HEY I AM CLOSE TO PHILLY I KEEP MY BOAT IN MY GARAGE. WE PUT IN AT HARGROVE'S IN BELLMAWR 2 MINS SOUTH OF THE WALT WHITMAN AND USUALLY GO TO CHESAPEAKE INN EVERY WEEKEND. ANY THAT WANTS TO MEET UP E MAIL ME........MY BROTHER ALSO HAS A 39' EXPRESS CAT(NEVER ENDING PROJECT) THAT HE PLANS TO HAVE DONE BY JULY....HE GOT ME STARTED IN ALL OF THIS OSO STUFF!
Attached Thumbnails Philadelphia/Delaware river OSO members-388-hustler-1998-side-2-.jpg  
Old 04-08-2002, 11:19 AM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Hmmm....Hargroves.....39 Express.....Never-Ending......

Slingshot - "Slick Nick" wouldn't happen to be your brother, would he????
Old 04-08-2002, 11:33 AM
Registered

Default THATS ME

WHATS UP CHUCK, NICK SAID YOU MAY HAVE YOUR BOAT OUT THIS WEEKEND? TRYING TO GET MINE OUT JUST. WAITING FOR MY CARBS TO GET BACK FROM NICKERSON THEN I'M GOOD TO GO!
Old 04-08-2002, 12:32 PM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

My 600 got back from Innovation last week, and they "say" that all will be ready when the dry stack opens on Monday the 15th. No plans ot go out this weekend, though... Finished rebuilding the brakes an bearings on the BatBoat trailer last weekend, so I'm pretty much ready....

I'd love to ride on that 388 Slingshot of yours - I'll trade you for a ride on my 382 Formula!

See you guys on the 20th?
Old 04-08-2002, 01:13 PM
Ike
Charter Member#93
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

We dump in at morrows marina on wednesday nights after work and either go to hooters or down to chesapeake inn. On the weekends we put in at anchor marina and run the chesapeake bay. 28 ft apache "warpaint"
Old 04-08-2002, 01:16 PM
Registered

YEAH ILL TAKE FOR A SPIN............WHATS YOUR FORMULA RUN ANYWAY? AND WHATS THE 20TH?
Old 04-08-2002, 01:32 PM
AC
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Missmymoney
AC where abouts do you boat? We are planing a few trips down that way, Fairley Creek (spelling???) and Red-eyes.
Missmymoney,

We do most of our boating on the Chesapeake Bay. We start in the upper bay and go down to Red Eyes, Baltimore, Chesapeake city on the CD canal, Annapolis..... Let me know when you plan on coming down to the Chesapeake.

AC

Old 04-08-2002, 01:41 PM
Registered

Received 37 Likes on 28 Posts

So there's no confusion, here are the details for the April 20th NJPPC Meeting at Dave & Buster's. This meeting is intended for 2002 NJPPC members only and does require an advance RSVP (1 week please) so we can provide D&B with a final head count. If you're not currently a NJPPC member or would like to renew for 2002, please see instructions below.

Looking forward to seeing both new and veteran members to help plan out the Philly season!

Rick Engstrom

Dave & Buster's April 20th 2pm-5pm
325 N Columbus Blvd Pier 19N
Philadelphia, PA 19106-1487
Phone: (215)413-1951
*** We ask that everyone RSVP via email if you plan on attending***

The purpose of the meeting is as follows:
* To help NJPPC Members in the Philadelphia/Delaware area meet each other as well as try to build critical mass for fun runs. (All NJPPC members are invited!)
* Review our final plans for the 2002 NJPPC Philadelphia Poker Run
* Find a few NJPPC members from the area who would like to "take the lead" in helping organize fun runs throughout the summer.

We will have complimentary Picking Foods to snack on as well as a cash bar for the meeting. We have also reserved a private room for the occasion. The meeting will be held in the Bridgeside Grill Room.

If you would like to attend but have not renewed your 2002 membership, you can find our membership form on our website www.njppc.com

Thanks and we hope to see you there!

Best Regards, Dave Patnaude
Old 04-08-2002, 04:02 PM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Originally posted by SLINGSHOT
YEAH ILL TAKE FOR A SPIN............WHATS YOUR FORMULA RUN ANYWAY? AND WHATS THE 20TH?
1) 80.
2) See Revelocity's post.
Old 04-08-2002, 10:53 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Blue Thunder, yea that's Mark's old boat. He is picking up his 38 Scarab from Butch this week. Volvo 600 DPX..fast. We used to go to the resturant when it was the River Watch. That was the last time it was worth going there. The service when it was the Aft deck SUCKED.!!! We went to a party at Marks site last summer good times were had by all. Do you have a scanner? Thats how i got all my pics in, it's a lot easier. See ya at the Goose!

Quick Reply: Philadelphia/Delaware river OSO members

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.