Notices

Our new Venture!

Old 07-07-2007, 02:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Our new Venture!

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up as to what our new venture is. Obviously if you check www.milliondollarraceboat.com we have not been doing very well on the selling of the pixel ads. So Brock has come up with the idea of selling energy drinks online. And since energy drinks are a $3.5 billion industry we figure we might take advantage of it. We currently have over 40 different energy drinks to purchase, so everyone please take a look at the new website and let us know what you think. It's only been open for a few days and we've already made some sales. The prices are lower than anywhere you'll find, so be sure to pick up a case or two.

Check it out and let us know what you think.

www.EnergyTHIS.com

Thanks,

Blake Gratton
Old 07-07-2007, 03:28 PM
NO WAKE ENFORCER
Platinum Member

Shipping is going to kill you!!

Nice site though

Rockstar $37 a case plus 14.95 shipping = 51.95 / 24 = 2.17 a can I can but it around here for under $2

Redbull price isn't bad $2 a piece w/ shipping

Buy ten cases of redbull and its 1.89 a can

then add the half gallons of Vodka....... yummy

Last edited by 88formula223; 07-07-2007 at 03:38 PM.
Old 07-07-2007, 03:49 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

good luck..ya might want to hook up with CINTRON as well
Old 07-07-2007, 04:33 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

cool website. You have to find a cheaper shipping method!!
Old 07-08-2007, 03:19 PM
Registered

Thanks... yeah we're still working on trying to figure out the cheapest way to ship. So if any of you have any suggestions please let us know. Obviously shipping prices depend on where you live.... California is going to be more than Texas, and Texas is going to be more than Florida since we're from Florida.

If anyone else has some suggestions just let us know please.

Thanks,

Blake Gratton
Old 07-08-2007, 07:51 PM
Registered

In my business we have distribution points all over the US. We dont own all of them but have made deals with them to ship our products (hardwood Flooring) to where ever needed. We have 8 warehouses on the east coast so we are good here but the midwest and west would be impossible to ship to due to cost. We rely on 8 other distrubitors around the country. hope this gives you an idea.
Old 07-09-2007, 08:48 AM
Registered

Looks like we're going to have to get creative on shipping... We'll have it figured out hopefully sooner than later..
Old 07-09-2007, 09:36 AM
Registered

It's great that you guys are such entrepreneurs. Good luck!
Old 07-09-2007, 04:45 PM
Registered

Guys, I love the site,, and your advertising in the magazines, is really good, I believe I saw your website ads in h20 fullthrottle as well as extreme boats,, Im curious if you hit up some of the other main stream boating mags, such as powerboat and motoryacht, hotboat etc. If so great,, if not,, I would do it,, The website name is perfect,, catchy, easy to remember, and not to mention it has that excitement to it,, great job!,,, As far as the energy drinks, any idea that pays the bills is good,, but I would be careful not to push to far from your theme,, as I look at ways for a non advertising supporter to get in on helping out I noticed the "apparel" section. This is where I might focus on a wider variety of trendy powerboating and race type t-shirts, koosies, hats, etc. Not only would the shirts and items build up advertising,, but I think you could make some extra cash that way. maybe speed wear could help with a design, I dunno, maybe Im way off on this approach,, but as far as the site and what you've done so far,,, I know your extremely close to some big website sucess keep after it! and best of luck.
Old 07-11-2007, 08:57 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We own a distribution and shipping warehouse in Detroit. PM me if you need any space in our area.

Dean Howard

Quick Reply: Our new Venture!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.