Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Chicago damage report (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/164358-chicago-damage-report.html)

cuda 07-27-2007 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by runninhotracing158 (Post 2213252)
Sorry to burst your bubble buddy but they spend shoe shopping in VEGAS what your boat costed .

That's real nice, but uncalled for, and not a reason to think she's hot or not.

Just for the record, I think she's a hottie.

Back4More 07-27-2007 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by MrCIG (Post 2214688)
Here is what a wave crusher does.

Mark

Yeah, we were impressed...My buddy Pats favorite "Old School Cig" of the poker run.

10x 07-28-2007 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by cuda (Post 2214721)
That's real nice, but uncalled for, and not a reason to think she's hot or not.

Just for the record, I think she's a hottie.

I'm playin your record.:evilb:

sommerfliesby 07-28-2007 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 2214556)
Frank you have the worst time with that camera. This time you had to hold on to a blonde and when you rode with me the batteries ran down. I know which excuse I would have to use if I came back to port without any footage of the run. lol
Sound like I missed another great run. I finally got the boat up and running on a hose Monday and was going to take it out on a small pond and try it out but it rained the next two days and I wasn't about to take any chances and do the run. Next year for sure.

Missed you and Betty, Doug! My ride with you two years ago the day before the run is still present in my memory...that boat rules.

sommerfliesby 07-28-2007 07:30 AM

Wouldn't trade it for nothing.

Ride on

Mark

Naaah...you wouldn't trade it because Patti would cut your nuts off! :cool-smiley-011:

hammer01 07-28-2007 10:44 AM

We were in front for a long time on the morning run. Note my boat only does 70 on a good day and there was no one around for along time. We backed off and waited around for everyone else. I was told by one of my passengers that if we kept going the way we were we would of been 1st. boat there. But who would want an old school Cig being the 1st. boat to the stop. LOL Remember we had a 15 min head start on the cats.
There is something to say about old school boats. Wouldn't trade it for nothing.

Ride on

Mark

Mark, did not get a chance to introduce myself but was commenting to Sommers and BZ how well your boat was running in the big chit. Looked great. I think we you to see it in one of the marinas along the cal sag, Riverside maybe. I figured out how you were able to run so hard too when I walked around the back of your boat in the parking lot, Konrad's, very nice!!!!!! Hope to run with you guys again soon. Hammer

Roger 1 07-28-2007 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby (Post 2214810)
Missed you and Betty, Doug! My ride with you two years ago the day before the run is still present in my memory...that boat rules.

Hey Doug! Good to hear it's up and running. I won't forget that ride anytime soon either. Makes me want to take a sawzall to my engine compartment.

Roger 1 07-28-2007 11:15 AM

We were in front for a long time on the morning run. Note my boat only does 70 on a good day and there was no one around for along time. We backed off and waited around for everyone else. I was told by one of my passengers that if we kept going the way we were we would of been 1st. boat there. But who would want an old school Cig being the 1st. boat to the stop. LOL Remember we had a 15 min head start on the cats.
There is something to say about old school boats. Wouldn't trade it for nothing.

Ride on

Mark

It's hard to beat an old flatdeck for a day like that on da' lake. Especially one as nice as yours.

Jamie B. 07-28-2007 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by runninhotracing158 (Post 2213570)
They dont make em much HOTTER then these 2 sisters. i'll dig up a pic of the 2 or 3 of them

How do you know Bonnie and Yaz ?

Doug 07-28-2007 04:17 PM

Thanks guys we missed seeing everybody to. I worked friday and saturday and wasn't in a very good mood thinking about all the partying going on up there. I even told Betty to keep her distance until I got over it.