Hey Gino-Someone else is trying to sell your boat

Notices

Hey Gino-Someone else is trying to sell your boat

Old 07-31-2007, 05:36 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by THRILLSEEKER
hehehe.

Back when I had the Cig for sale I reccived an e mail about someone wanting to by my "boatmachine" I had some fun with it, never heard back.

When have you not had your Cig for sale??
Old 07-31-2007, 05:51 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mmmm....Pizza!
Old 07-31-2007, 06:08 PM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is just beyond funny. It's just too bad you can't nail him to the wall for SOMETHING. What kind of crackerheads ARE these people, anyway?
Old 08-03-2007, 09:33 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Hi, Any update?? I just came across this ad and i'm steaming!!!

http://www.iboats.com/boats/marine--...06/281695.html
Old 08-03-2007, 10:04 PM
Registered

Gino,
That's the ad I ran across. I had some fun with him and I thnk He thinks he's in deep s%$t right now. I also saw the Lube Job boat being scammed by someone else. By the way, I sent him a deposit...can I pick up the boat tomorrow?
Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
Hi, Any update?? I just came across this ad and i'm steaming!!!

http://www.iboats.com/boats/marine--...06/281695.html
Old 08-03-2007, 10:09 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by dukenrock
Gino,
That's the ad I ran across. I had some fun with him and I thnk He thinks he's in deep s%$t right now. I also saw the Lube Job boat being scammed by someone else. By the way, I sent him a deposit...can I pick up the boat tomorrow?
Sure come and get it! Why do you think hes in trouble? Did you hear something?
Old 08-03-2007, 10:12 PM
Registered

So that add is not legit? It sure sounds good. Is this a fake one. I guess I don't know you so is that your address? There has to be a way to get these guys, if you mail something it has to be picked up so you would have to mail it, go there, and wait. You could go and then have someone mail it but I bet you could beat it. Just take your boat On the one email that started this, who in the world would ever believe someone who cannot even speak little lone think would own a boat of this magnitude and actually run the boat. This is no run it and put it away, I used to spend a week on my AT after a big weekend getting it ready for the next and that was simple cleaning and checking out. If it was me I would be so mad that someone was impersonating me and invading my life that I would have to go toe to toe and I would have to find out why. I would have to stop this person in some way. I'll play with this tool in any way you would like just let me know There has to be a way.
Old 08-03-2007, 10:15 PM
Registered

No, but I fed him about three days worth of BS and Ithink he believed it. I ended it with me being in the UK (I flew my private jet there) and I got the local authorities and Yahoo (That's his email acct) involved. Got to give him credit though, he has good taste in boats!
Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
Sure come and get it! Why do you think hes in trouble? Did you hear something?
Old 08-04-2007, 06:43 AM
Registered

Kevin Communications, Inc.

Fort ...
Direct ...
Fax ...
Toll ...
[email protected]

Thats enough information for me to give you a hard time. You can be glad and thankful that I am not Robby Bradley. When I can read your posting he can do that too.

Greetings from Robby ... ahh, I mean... Ducky.

Last edited by ducktail; 09-01-2007 at 05:49 AM. Reason: Kevin doesnt trust Robby
Old 08-04-2007, 08:26 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

does anyone believe these scams really ever work? If the guy was selling a $2500.00 car I could understand someone who may not be all that bright falling for something like this. But anyone who is a monetary postion to afford a 300K boat, I would have to believe did not get themselves to that point in life by being an idiot.

in addition this "seller" must not be too familar with offshore powerboats, as anyone who would buy a 44' MTI with 1550HP engines most likely is very famliar with this sport and would be very familar with that particular boat, and would realize there is no way in hell it could be bought for 300K.

Quick Reply: Hey Gino-Someone else is trying to sell your boat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.