Hey Gino-Someone else is trying to sell your boat >

Hey Gino-Someone else is trying to sell your boat

Notices

Hey Gino-Someone else is trying to sell your boat

Old 07-31-2007, 08:55 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This should be interesting.....

I just spoke with my wife, and she really doesn’t want to miss out on this boat, and neither do I for that matter. I just checked the schedule for my Private jet and I can make some arrangements to fly out tonight. Could you have the paperwork ready this week? I will bring 315K American dollars. Maybe you could arrange to meet me at the airport or recommend somewhere else.

Kevin Caldwell
Allstar Communications, Inc.
3810 Superior Ridge Drive
Fort Wayne, IN 46808
Direct 260.969.2200
Fax 260.969.4988
Toll 800.686.2282
[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 9:47 AM
To: Kevin Caldwell
Subject: RE: hy

Sorry but i send you my last adress were i live`d.I moved a few month ago and becouse that i send you the wrong adress.Sorry for that.

Here it is my payment adress :
first name :Bradley
last name :Robby
adress : 89 Oxford Street
city : London
zip code : W1R 1RB

Best regards.
Old 07-31-2007, 09:19 AM
Registered

I would be happy to fly out. My wife and I need a vacation anyway and I could use the time away. Will be happy to come out. Besides, I will be able to process the title work quicker this way and have my boat legal in time for our planned trip. It’s no problem at all, be happy to come out. Give me some times that work for you.

Kevin Caldwell
Fort Wayne, IN 46808
Direct 260.969.2200
Fax 260.969.4988
Toll 800.686.2282
[email protected]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 10:11 AM

I want to be sore that you will buy the boat because i have a many buyers and becouse of that i will wait the small deposit that we talk about in last mails to hold the boat.
The adress i send you is good.I wait you to make the payement and to send me a scaned copy of the recipit of the payment.After that i will go and make all the papaers an your name.

Kevin Caldwell <[email protected]> wrote:

I just speak with my wife, and she really doesn’t want to miss out on this boat, and neither do I for that matter. I just checked the schedule for my Private jet and I can make some arrangements to fly out tonight. Could you have the paperwork ready this week? I will bring 315K American dollars. Maybe you could arrange to meet me at the airport or recommend somewhere else.

Kevin Caldwell
Fort Wayne, IN 46808
Direct 260.969.2200
Fax 260.969.4988
Toll 800.686.2282
[email protected]

Sorry but i send you my last adress were i live`d.I moved a few month ago and becouse that i send you the wrong adress.Sorry for that.
Best regards.
Old 07-31-2007, 09:39 AM
Registered

You will have the boat legal in time for your trip with the papaers on your name.But i need to be sore the you will buy it and for that i need an acount to hold the boat because many buyer have contact me and they want the boat and i need to send an answer.For that i need to know what you do ...i told you i need a deposit to be sore and to hold tha boat becouse the other buyer need an answer.
Old 07-31-2007, 09:40 AM
Registered

I am in the air as we speak and will contact you when I arrive………You will have the money today.
Old 07-31-2007, 09:43 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I bet he stops replying soon....
Old 07-31-2007, 11:33 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

There seems to be an Orange (Network operator for cell phones) dealer at that address:

London: Oxford Street, 89 Oxford Street, London, W1R 1RB

and a Pizza Hut:

Pizza Hut
79-89 Oxford Street,
LONDON,
W1R 1RB

Idiots like that should be picked up by the police.
Old 07-31-2007, 12:56 PM
Registered

Holy chit... this funny.......
Old 07-31-2007, 02:01 PM
Registered

Robby,
Sorry, I lost my internet connection. We had to drop 10,000 feet to get back online for some reason. Anyways, I haven’t heard back from you about the Hotel. I am contacting Yahoo to see if they can give me a mailing address where you live so I can put myself within reasonable distance. Please contact me ASAP as I have a good connection now.

Kevin Caldwell
Fort Wayne, IN 46808
Direct 260.969.2200
Fax 260.969.4988
Toll 800.686.2282
[email protected]

Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 10:29 AM

You will have the boat legal in time for your trip with the papaers on your name.But i need to be sore the you will buy it and for that i need an acount to hold the boat because many buyer have contact me and they want the boat and i need to send an answer.For that i need to know what you do ...i told you i need a deposit to be sore and to hold tha boat becouse the other buyer need an answer.

I would be happy to fly out. My wife and I need a vacation anyway and I could use the time away. Will be happy to come out. Besides, I will be able to process the title work quicker this way and have my boat legal in time for our planned trip. It’s no problem at all, be happy to come out. Give me some times that work for you.

Kevin Caldwell
Fort Wayne, IN 46808
Direct 260.969.2200
Fax 260.969.4988
Toll 800.686.2282
[email protected]

Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 10:11 AM

I want to be sore that you will buy the boat because i have a many buyers and becouse of that i will wait the small deposit that we talk about in last mails to hold the boat.

The adress i send you is good.I wait you to make the payement and to send me a scaned copy of the recipit of the payment.After that i will go and make all the papaers an your name.

I just speak with my wife, and she really doesn’t want to miss out on this boat, and neither do I for that matter. I just checked the schedule for my Private jet and I can make some arrangements to fly out tonight. Could you have the paperwork ready this week? I will bring 315K American dollars. Maybe you could arrange to meet me at the airport or recommend somewhere else.

Kevin Caldwell
Fort Wayne, IN 46808
Direct 260.969.2200
Fax 260.969.4988
Toll 800.686.2282
[email protected]

Best regards
Old 07-31-2007, 02:36 PM
Registered

hehehe.

Back when I had the Cig for sale I reccived an e mail about someone wanting to by my "boatmachine" I had some fun with it, never heard back.
Old 07-31-2007, 05:35 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Good Stuff!!!

Quick Reply: Hey Gino-Someone else is trying to sell your boat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.