Notices

1000+ HP 28' Nordic Heat

Old 08-17-2007, 12:07 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Len and I have already discussed it. I am going to do a set of my "BIG MOTORS" for him. You would not understand with your measly 600ci combos. We are going to have to move the motors out to a 40 inch centerline for inner header clearance. Special external boxes or "header scoops" are being fabricated for the sides of the boat for outer exhaust clearance.
Old 08-17-2007, 12:10 AM
Registered
VIP Member

The deck heights on my BIG MOTORS are so tall, I have to run Harley Davidson drive belts on on the custom jesel belt drive for the camshaft. The pushrods alone are over two feet.
Old 08-17-2007, 12:16 AM
Registered
VIP Member

If you lay across the flame arrestor on your chest spread eagle.....you still can't touch my custom valve covers that have LCD screens playing the latest rap video's via satellite uplink. The motor has EFI and Dominators set up with a 2 stage computer controlled sequencer. As with all my BIG MOTORS, muffler bearings carry a LIFETIME warranty. The torque ouput is so great, we use multiple gimble bearings for big water capability "I robbed this from one of the Nordic Guys". This setup works flawlessly though a Max Machine Alpha SS surface drive that is only availible through me.
Old 08-17-2007, 01:04 AM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

So.......just how many gimble bearings do you use????

Does your BIG motors use "Whimplebongs"
Old 08-17-2007, 06:00 AM
Registered
VIP Member

If you purchase one of my BIG MOTORS, you will be previed to the number of gimble bearings in our Quad Gimble set up. As far as the whimplebongs......currently, we are simply semi naturally aspirated. We have taken after Keith Eickert.....we also had a customer make a huge equity injection into our company and we are making some of the silliest combo's you have ever seen. None of them work, but the big advantage is that they look like a 70 year old manz azz as well. I can tell you that if we do supercharge this setup, we will use a side entry blower on a 4 barrel adapter bolted to a 2 barrel adapter. We will also offer an aluminum front engine plate (again modeled after Eickert) that will be the size of a 4X8 sheet of plywood. Finally....and I have said this before.....Willy Wonka does not have chit on this setup.
Old 08-17-2007, 07:34 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts

LMAO
Old 08-17-2007, 08:12 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

I have no stick in this game but why the constant bashing of Eikert?
Old 08-17-2007, 08:44 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 784 Likes on 363 Posts

Eddie,back to the broken drive dilemma,was the drive trimmed up alot when it pushed the front casing apart? The reason I ask is I have been running almost identical power thru my max worx bravo that is based on a stock case (was a blown 540 w/ 945 hp/967 ft lbs of tq last year) and in 110 hours I chewed up lower gears every 10-15 hours and sheared off 1 prop shaft (the prop shaft broke when trying to turn a maximus prop though). I haven't had upper problems at all but I am runnning less prop and spinning the motor higher to avoid lugging it (30 and 32 pitch labbed bravos props depending on load in boat). I experimented with re-heat treating the lower gears and cryo treating them with various surface finishes and the last set of lower gears have 35-40 hours on them. It will probably be hard to get a drive to stay together with a 34 pitch prop and the lower tq numbers your making,Smitty
Old 08-17-2007, 09:00 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Someone best lay off the whipplebongs for a little while
Old 08-17-2007, 09:08 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by thunderusone
If you lay across the flame arrestor on your chest spread eagle.....you still can't touch my custom valve covers that have LCD screens playing the latest rap video's via satellite uplink. The motor has EFI and Dominators set up with a 2 stage computer controlled sequencer. As with all my BIG MOTORS, muffler bearings carry a LIFETIME warranty. The torque ouput is so great, we use multiple gimble bearings for big water capability "I robbed this from one of the Nordic Guys". This setup works flawlessly though a Max Machine Alpha SS surface drive that is only availible through me.
I think I want 2 BIG MOTORS with all the options listed above and 2 drive set ups. Can you have those finished and sent down today so we can install them overnight and I can make the poker run tomorrow?

Quick Reply: 1000+ HP 28' Nordic Heat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.