Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   The third one I've done. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/165097-third-one-ive-done.html)

Bottoms Up 08-01-2007 07:24 PM

The third one I've done.

2 Attachment(s)
These people up here love the old Bayliner Rondevous. This one is masked and has a 250 on it. Tunes {Pioneer}and graphics by his choice? Not really offshore but it has a little bling for a small investment.

Billy

waterboy222 08-01-2007 07:39 PM

i actually REALLY like the rendezvous. When i was working for SeaRay, we had a guy that gave his up to pay off a debt to the marina manager. It was in horrible shape. I got it for $300 and put a new (used) motor in and drove it all summer. Handled the small lake just fine and held ten people at 60mph with no problems. I thought about getting another one just to fix up and resell.. good job

fountainguy214 08-01-2007 07:46 PM

Good boat for idleing around in and partying on

jayboat 08-01-2007 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by fountainguy214 (Post 2220628)
Good boat for idleing around in and partying on

Totally agree - they seem like great party platforms. When I was living in Flowery Branch a few years ago I drove a Sea Tow boat for Joker on weekends... one day while I'm on the lake he calls me about a guy in a Rendezvous with a blown motor. I get over to the marina where he's stuck and it's one little asian dude and THIRTEEN HOTTIES on this thing. I could hardly believe it. Anyway, I drag em back across the lake to their house and there's ANOTHER COUPLE DOZEN of em on the sun deck above the boat dock! Sorority weekend. :party-smiley-020:

That's all I got.:cool-smiley-011:

Nice paint job on that thing- makes a world of difference.

dykstra 08-01-2007 09:48 PM

looks sweet

glassdave 08-01-2007 10:41 PM

hey thats pretty cool. nice job by the way. any idea what the cut off year was for the cat type hull? i did a search and it looks like the newer ones are tunnel V's. is there room for an I/O setup like a small block and alpha? i just may hafta go lookin for one-o-dem :D

dkwestern 08-02-2007 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by jayboat (Post 2220789)
Totally agree - they seem like great party platforms. When I was living in Flowery Branch a few years ago I drove a Sea Tow boat for Joker on weekends... one day while I'm on the lake he calls me about a guy in a Rendezvous with a blown motor. I get over to the marina where he's stuck and it's one little asian dude and THIRTEEN HOTTIES on this thing. I could hardly believe it. Anyway, I drag em back across the lake to their house and there's ANOTHER COUPLE DOZEN of em on the sun deck above the boat dock! Sorority weekend. :party-smiley-020:

That's all I got.:cool-smiley-011:

Nice paint job on that thing- makes a world of difference.

I would have stayed for a coktail!!:Score-101010:

boatnt 08-02-2007 06:45 AM

Bill
Looking good!!!
Great Work as always.
Tom