Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   New World Kilo Record (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/165255-new-world-kilo-record.html)

cat boat racer 08-04-2007 03:47 PM

That is true Matt and Julie are and have been (since ive known them ) great people that really care about what they do !!!!! mike

throttleup 08-04-2007 04:42 PM

Thanks Steve. From a technical standpoint there is no comparison with a Mercury Outboard cleaver and our CNC Props. The technology of our props is literally decades ahead of the Mercury cleavers.

The impressive part is our CNC props cost less than Mercury outboard props do!

We improve our product on a daily basis. With our CNC process we are able to incorporate improvements and changes immediatly into our finished product. No other manufacturing process allows this kind of flexibilty and product development. We are able to essentially incorporate rapid prototypiing into production. Each one of our propellers is a high precision machined part.

For years it has been our pleasure to work with DVC.

Matt & Julie

throttleup 08-04-2007 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by ricochet myk (Post 2223667)
That is true Matt and Julie are and have been (since ive known them ) great people that really care about what they do !!!!! mike

Thank you so much...we will try to continue with the same services! Let us know if we can be of any assistance.

Julie

KiloKat 08-04-2007 06:16 PM

Congratulations Guys !! Those are some awesome numbers and the boat looks great.

jayboat 08-04-2007 07:17 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Congrats! I enjoyed watching that boat in Sarasota-- very sleek design. Love to see someone pushing the envelope.

stevequick 08-05-2007 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by KiloKat (Post 2223757)
Congratulations Guys !! Those are some awesome numbers and the boat looks great.

Thanks Dave,
Our Teams are both known for "pushing the envelope". We just push the one with very little cash in it. I'm sure you would agree that everything is relative. These breakthroughs are exciting regardless of scale.

We might finally be talking to someone who is interested in sponsoring our research project. Things will get interesting if we can secure Lee a little financial freedom.

Thanks Again
SQ

DPT MOTORSPORTS 08-05-2007 11:14 AM

Way to get it done guys. Awesome numbers for a Stock Class Racer. To date, still my favorite racing class. Way to go and keep up the hard work.

:party-smiley-020:

mrhorsepower1 08-05-2007 01:21 PM

Congrats!!:Score-101010:

throttleup 08-05-2007 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by stevequick (Post 2224096)
Thanks Dave,
Our Teams are both known for "pushing the envelope". We just push the one with very little cash in it. I'm sure you would agree that everything is relative. These breakthroughs are exciting regardless of scale.

We might finally be talking to someone who is interested in sponsoring our research project. Things will get interesting if we can secure Lee a little financial freedom.

Thanks Again
SQ

That is great to hear Steve. I am sure we both agree that hard work pays off. You all should be very proud of the efforts put forth by team DVC which will bring you all to the next level! Thank you again for trusting us along the way!

Regards,
Julie

BROWNIE 08-06-2007 11:13 AM

Lee is 'my kind of guy'. He is a master craftsman, and a very free thinker. Nice work, guy!