Notices

New World Kilo Record

Old 08-04-2007, 03:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is true Matt and Julie are and have been (since ive known them ) great people that really care about what they do !!!!! mike
Old 08-04-2007, 04:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks Steve. From a technical standpoint there is no comparison with a Mercury Outboard cleaver and our CNC Props. The technology of our props is literally decades ahead of the Mercury cleavers.

The impressive part is our CNC props cost less than Mercury outboard props do!

We improve our product on a daily basis. With our CNC process we are able to incorporate improvements and changes immediatly into our finished product. No other manufacturing process allows this kind of flexibilty and product development. We are able to essentially incorporate rapid prototypiing into production. Each one of our propellers is a high precision machined part.

For years it has been our pleasure to work with DVC.

Matt & Julie
Old 08-04-2007, 04:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ricochet myk
That is true Matt and Julie are and have been (since ive known them ) great people that really care about what they do !!!!! mike
Thank you so much...we will try to continue with the same services! Let us know if we can be of any assistance.

Julie
Old 08-04-2007, 06:16 PM
KiloKat
VIP Member

Congratulations Guys !! Those are some awesome numbers and the boat looks great.
Old 08-04-2007, 07:17 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Congrats! I enjoyed watching that boat in Sarasota-- very sleek design. Love to see someone pushing the envelope.
Attached Thumbnails New World Kilo Record-dsc_4632m.jpg   New World Kilo Record-dsc_4663m.jpg  
Old 08-05-2007, 11:08 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by KiloKat
Congratulations Guys !! Those are some awesome numbers and the boat looks great.
Thanks Dave,
Our Teams are both known for "pushing the envelope". We just push the one with very little cash in it. I'm sure you would agree that everything is relative. These breakthroughs are exciting regardless of scale.

We might finally be talking to someone who is interested in sponsoring our research project. Things will get interesting if we can secure Lee a little financial freedom.

Thanks Again
SQ
Orders for 08' DVC hulls now being taken.
Old 08-05-2007, 11:14 AM
LOOK AT THE LEAD NOW!!!!!
Platinum Member

Way to get it done guys. Awesome numbers for a Stock Class Racer. To date, still my favorite racing class. Way to go and keep up the hard work.

Old 08-05-2007, 01:21 PM
Banned

Congrats!!
Old 08-05-2007, 08:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by stevequick
Thanks Dave,
Our Teams are both known for "pushing the envelope". We just push the one with very little cash in it. I'm sure you would agree that everything is relative. These breakthroughs are exciting regardless of scale.

We might finally be talking to someone who is interested in sponsoring our research project. Things will get interesting if we can secure Lee a little financial freedom.

Thanks Again
SQ
That is great to hear Steve. I am sure we both agree that hard work pays off. You all should be very proud of the efforts put forth by team DVC which will bring you all to the next level! Thank you again for trusting us along the way!

Regards,
Julie
Old 08-06-2007, 11:13 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Lee is 'my kind of guy'. He is a master craftsman, and a very free thinker. Nice work, guy!

Quick Reply: New World Kilo Record

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.