Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
What is the speed of the fastest V bottom? >

What is the speed of the fastest V bottom?

Notices

What is the speed of the fastest V bottom?

Old 08-03-2007, 08:48 AM
DJD
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is the speed of the fastest V bottom?

Yeah, yeah. I know it's a Fountain, I just need to know the exact speed. I need to go beat up on someone on yachtforums.com claiming that one of their 36' production boats goes 190

UPDATE: Thanks guys! This guy is BUSTED! He was claiming to be Skip Braver, CEO of Cigarette & spewing a bunch of s*it. Bluellama from OSO figured him out!!!!!!

Last edited by DJD; 08-03-2007 at 10:12 AM.
Old 08-03-2007, 08:55 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Count not find the exact speed on Fountain web site, but found this:

Fountain Powerboats Dominates the World Winning This Weekend in Germany and Sarasota Florida!
King of the Evolution Class!

7/2/07 The 42 foot Fountain, owned and operated by Fountain Worldwide and sponsored by King of Shaves, provided another flawless run to take the victory in the Powerboat P1 class at the German Grand Prix of the Sea. The 42 Fountain once again defeated the Outerlimits team driven by Nigel Hook and Mike Fiore. Outerlimits was disqualified for a rule infraction. Team Outerlimits recently ceased all United States racing competition focusing their efforts overseas on the P1 circuit. Unfortunately they have also found the overseas competition to be no easier than in the US, as evidenced by the “convincing” Fountain P1 victories in the last two races.

The lone German entry, Searex, proved to be one of the stars of the show, much to the pleasure of the large crowds. The Fountain 42 piloted by Kurt Prufert and Siegfried Greve gave an impressive display in its debut race in the prototype class.

King of super vee Class!

The waters of the Florida Gulf also proved to be no challenge as Fountain manhandled the competition taking both first and second place in the hard- fought Super-Vee class. The winning boat was a 42 Fountain named Miccosukee Indian Gaming which was Throttled by Brett Furshman and driven by Wyatt Fountain. Fountain also captured wins in Super-Vee Unlimited with Team Instigator, piloted by Peter Meyer and Bob Oliver, the P1 class with Team Raven in a 42 Fountain, and the P2 class with Muscle, piloted by Dave Branch and Dave Nunziato in a 38 Fountain. The 23rd Annual Sarasota Suncoast Offshore Grand Prix was a great success with 42 boats entered
Old 08-03-2007, 08:56 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

It is posted all over this site and Fountains
Old 08-03-2007, 09:03 AM
DJD
Registered

Thanks! Check out www.yachtforums.com
The CEO of Cigarette is braging about his personal boats. One is a "Brand new Gladiator which can reach 190 mph".
He is going to get "Poofed" as soon as Carl (the site owner) sees it because he is also promoting his 55' luxury yachts & the Cig racing Co. without being a site sponsor
Old 08-03-2007, 09:12 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

No way that's actually Skip Braver.

You may of heard about me. I am Skip Braver, CEO/President of Cigarette Racing Inc. It is located in Opa Locka, FL. we build high-end, super fast, super luxury and super expensive performance boats. Our newest build is the Cigarette 55' Sport Yacht. It can reach 90 MPH!!! I own 10 Cigarette's, plus one Sport Yacht, which I just aqquired yesterday, I took it on a drive. I am now posting the pics of my boats.
My 36' Gladiator T/S. It reaches speeds up to 190 MPH, making it one of the fastest Cigarette's we've ever made.
I also own: Smith 45' Fish Boat
Donzi 43' ZR
Outerlimit's 51' Speed Boat

I am a pretty rich man.
Old 08-03-2007, 09:19 AM
A to Z
Platinum Member

isnt the blue gladiator he is showing pics of actually owned by OSO member 2112? too funny....
Old 08-03-2007, 09:27 AM
Registered

177 was the one-way pass.
Old 08-03-2007, 09:32 AM
Registered

http://www.fountainpower.com/news/ne_aug0704.htm

Hard to believe it was 4 yrs ago.
Old 08-03-2007, 09:37 AM
Registered

The little freak that hangs out on Speedwake .... Speedo ...... was asking for pics of Niel, and Skip a few days ago.
I bet that who this little crank is.
If I'm wrong beers are on me on the docks in Kingston next week....
Old 08-03-2007, 09:38 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by CigDaze
No way that's actually Skip Braver.
"Super expensive" ? So thats a selling point now ?

Quick Reply: What is the speed of the fastest V bottom?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.