Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Another Stolen Boat St. Pete, FL >

Another Stolen Boat St. Pete, FL

Notices

Another Stolen Boat St. Pete, FL

Old 08-10-2007, 07:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree with Fever Mike 100% and it just keeps getting worse and worse, The sad part is that we are doing it to ourselves.
Old 08-10-2007, 08:06 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by FeverMike
...and that is the problem...America is made up of many cultures but the way the Cubans, Mexican and so forth are getting into our country is not right. The ones that come here and bring there crime as a way of living should be "lit up". The ones that come here and live off the system and keep having more kids upon kids and take advantage of this country I have a major problem with. However they grew up in a different culture and could really carless about right and wrong and how to make this country even better.

DonziFreak, if YOU can not understand that then heck yeah...go back to where you came from! My family and friends did not fight wars for your kind to come over here a F everything up! If you and your family came here the correct way and do the right things and are tax paying hard working citizens then you will have no problem with my view point!
AMEN Mike !!! I agree and support this 100% !!! Dave
Old 08-10-2007, 08:13 AM
Registered

Sorry Donzifreak, but CUBANS are the problem right now!!! All 4 boats stolen are confirmed FACTS that they have been stolen by cubans! Does not make you a bad person, but these are the facts not speculation. Local law enforcement and the state of FL USCG is fed up with Cuban people trafficing too.

You seem to be the racist, calling other people A**holes? Thanks for the support fellow OSO and FeverMike!

Not to get side tracked....but i hope we Perfectmix's Donzi soon!!!!
Old 08-10-2007, 08:15 AM
Registered

Oh....and our cameras have captured osme footage, but they seem to be aware of where the cameras are and hide there faces and the vehicles used to steal the boats are stolen too...so license tags are not a big help.

Dogs may be coming soon! Then we will see how fast they (cubans)can run. I am truly fed up!
Old 08-10-2007, 08:18 AM
Registered

Mike, Put some electric on the fence !!! Dave
Old 08-10-2007, 08:27 AM
Registered

Donzifreak - if you still don't beleive my problem is Cubans right now, call the City of St Pete police, they have about 25 mug shots of suspected Cuban boat thieves, for which 15 we have identified as "people of interest", and have tried to buy a boat here, but really were just scoping out there next boat to steal.
Sorry ot generalize or specify a nationality, but these are the facts! I have very good Cuban friends and i do not hold this against them.
Old 08-10-2007, 09:17 AM
Registered

http://www.theguyfromboston.com/play...gal_Aliens.wmv

illegals ! this guy has it right !
Old 08-10-2007, 09:27 AM
Registered

get the dogs, end of story.
Old 08-10-2007, 09:34 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by lightningbay
You seem to be the racist, calling other people A**holes? Thanks for the support fellow OSO and FeverMike!

!
Yeah Mike can ya believe that we are getting along...ok now back to hating each other!
Seriously Mike, even though we had some bad biz dealing between us, what has happened over at your place is not right and I truly wish you all the best at solving this crisis.
Old 08-10-2007, 09:37 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

I would light that yard up like a football stadium, put some noisey dogs in the yard and move the cameras.

What time of night is this happening? You could set a trap like leaving the gate jarred open or unlocked and camp out in the yard and nail them when they walk/drive in.

Quick Reply: Another Stolen Boat St. Pete, FL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.