Another Stolen Boat St. Pete, FL >

Another Stolen Boat St. Pete, FL

Notices

Another Stolen Boat St. Pete, FL

Old 08-04-2007, 11:48 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another Stolen Boat St. Pete, FL

I'm really getting sick of this sh*t. We had our 2005 35 Donzi ZFC Stoled last night in N. St. Pete. It was locked in a storage facility near Gandy Bridge. It had a toung lock, also a pad lock in the latch, I had cables around the rims and frame of the trailer. It is a Michigan baot, The boat had a full cover(grey) and motor covers on it when it was taken. It has(2) 275 Verados and the boat is absolutely mint. It is on a Nextrail Trailer with aluminum mags with two spares. If I had to guess this boat is going south. This is the second boat that has been stolen from me this summer If you guys see this boat please give me a call. 989-350-8444 Thanks

Reg#'s MC 7485 SW
Traler Plate B515483
Attached Thumbnails Another Stolen Boat St. Pete, FL-000_0035-medium-.jpg  

Last edited by Perfectmix; 08-04-2007 at 11:50 AM.
Old 08-04-2007, 11:51 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

bro that sucks...best of luck
Old 08-04-2007, 12:32 PM
Registered

This is becoming a very serious problem! Perfectmix's boat is one of 3 that have been stolen from our yard on Gandy since February. ALL of the boats have been stolen by Cubans using them to traffic people from Cuba. ALL 3 have recovered and i am sure this 35ZFc will show up to. The problem is the Cubans stealing these boats are either never caught or if caught never prosecuted. I know for a fact that one group was caught with a 38 Donzi stolen form here and spent only 30 days in jail.

We try to do everything we can to secure the yard, but they still find a way to break in and steal.

Perfectmix is a good guy and i relly hope his boat turns up and is in good condition.

Fellow OSO members please keep an eye out for the boat!!!
Old 08-04-2007, 12:37 PM
Registered

Start shootin the bastards!!! Then steal their cigars!!! Good luck man...hope you find it soon and still like you left it.
Old 08-04-2007, 01:37 PM
Registered

oh boy....sorry to hear again. bastaards
Old 08-04-2007, 02:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds like its time for a Security system guys!

Julie
Old 08-04-2007, 02:14 PM
Registered

Lock and Load Mike !!! After you drop a couple the others will think twice. Fker's float over here and then think they can do anything they want 'cause nobody does anything to them. Dave

Last edited by Wardey; 08-04-2007 at 02:16 PM.
Old 08-04-2007, 04:27 PM
Registered

Light'em up. Or better yet teach them to swim Chi town style. No one with miss a couple of cinder blocks. These illegals are a real drain on our country!
Old 08-04-2007, 04:35 PM
Registered

It is very disturbing to think that this can happen over and over again. The first time was just a 20 foot Yamaha jet boat. But this time it is a 100,000+ boat that was in a secured area with serveilance. The sad fact is that there is very little being done to these theives when and if they are caught, and until this gets some more attention it will get worse. It sucks that even the Police treat this as just an everyday thing. Sure it is insured but you know what that means. If it is found you get a boat back that has been violated by some a-hole that could care less that you just spent 10 hours waxing, or that you meticulasly maintain every aspect of your boat. What a crock!!!
Old 08-04-2007, 06:33 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

This was a MAJOR issue here on the East coast last couple years.. Increased pressure on LEO by the local boaters has resulted in a slowdown here, but an increase in thefts on the West coast.. EVERYONE over there needs to get on the horn to local LEO and government pronto to stop this in its tracks...

Quick Reply: Another Stolen Boat St. Pete, FL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.