Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Big Thanks Cash Bar (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/165381-big-thanks-cash-bar.html)

tzrider 08-05-2007 08:25 PM

Big Thanks Cash Bar

With all the kidding and ribbing aside I need to take a minute to thank Greg (cash Bar)..So... THANK YOU!!!!.. I was recently in the market for a new home and wanted something on the water to keep the new skater. I had been hedging on just renting for a bit maybe with a lease option and Greg spent hours locating and showing me property. We got talking and it really made more sense to just buy so off we were again on the house hunt, he did everything you'd hope a realtor would do. updates, call backs, follow through and a very professional approach. Once the smoke settled I had my house just off lake Santa Barbara, 10 minutes from Shooters and 10 minutes to the ocean at a price 100+K below market value.
During our house hunting I mentioned I was looking for a new building to move my business to and wanted something on Fed. Hwy. Low and behold I get a call from Greg at 11pm and he tells me he found the perfect spot (for those of you local I bought the Avid Autosports building just north of Copans rd.) He was right it was the Perfect spot...!!! the deal got screwed around 7 ways from sunday by the sellers realtor and Greg just hung in there going way way above and beyond his job description to get the deal done. To describe how sideways the deal got would take hours to explain but suffice it to say even when his commision was getting ate up to get the numbers where they needed to be he still worked his ass off for us. I'll end this here with this last comment. If you are looking for property of any sort you will not find a harder working realtor anywhere in S.Fla.

Paul

tzrider 08-05-2007 08:52 PM

Absolutely..There is room on the dock for your concept..hell we could raft 20 off the dock

THEJOKER 08-05-2007 09:30 PM

Yea everybody's always razzing Greg but everytime I've talked to him he's always been upfront and great to talk to. He's perfect for the real estate biz.

DirtyMoney 08-05-2007 09:40 PM

One of the most straight forward guys I know. You too Brian!!

rchevelle71 08-05-2007 11:07 PM

I knew he was good for something...........

Just kidding Greg.

RollWithIt 08-06-2007 02:33 AM

Yeah... that Greg. He's a swell fellow. :cool-smiley-011:

offshoredrillin 08-06-2007 05:36 AM

Way to go Greg, I dont care what bill or steve say about ya. :)

Jassman 08-06-2007 06:44 AM

Most realeators are just order takers, and the majority are afraid to sell, you know like ask leading questions, qualify, and so on... It is refreshing to hear that there is still some professionalism in the business. Great job Greg.:party-smiley-020:

customryder 08-06-2007 09:10 AM

& I thought he was a bar tender....:cool-smiley-011:

let me know if you have a deal on the water..just thinking

lucky strike 08-06-2007 06:11 PM

Tzrider.....Welcome to the neighborhood....... Stop by the house when you get a chance.... Congrats on the new house & business location.

Greg is going to be the best in his field because he gives 110 %.

Plus he is a great friend !

LS