Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Key West Boat/Trailer Storage and Ramp Info!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/165639-key-west-boat-trailer-storage-ramp-info.html)

GoFastSonic 08-08-2007 12:23 PM

Key West Boat/Trailer Storage and Ramp Info!!

We are going to be in Key West November 4th - November 12th for the worlds!! :party-smiley-048:

We are bringing our boat from New Jersey and are tring to make some final arrangements for the truck/trailer and boat. We have a 31 sonic that we pull it with a dually. We have already made arrangement to stay in Truman Annex.

Looking for boat/trailer storage in Key West. Also looking for boat ramp information!! Either post here or you can e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks for your help!! :cool-smiley-026:

otis311 08-08-2007 12:32 PM

You might want to call SBI headquarters and talk with the people there. If you help out at the races with your boat they usually allow you to keep your truck and trailer in the dry pit area which is right next to where you are staying. There is also a launch ramp at the pits

GoFastSonic 08-08-2007 01:08 PM

Thanks Otis311!! I called them they are going to be e-mailing information!!

GoFastSonic 08-08-2007 07:22 PM

ttt

berns29scarab 08-08-2007 07:31 PM

whats happenin neighbor ? are you doing the KW poker run or trailering str8 to the keys

GoFastSonic 08-08-2007 07:34 PM

We are getting down there on Sunday the 4th and staying until the 12th, so we are trailering straight down!!

JasonSmith 08-08-2007 10:30 PM

PM Freedom US1. He is an afficianado with the Truman Annex.

gerritm 08-09-2007 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by GoFastSonic (Post 2227673)
We are going to be in Key West November 4th - November 12th for the worlds!! :party-smiley-048:

We are bringing our boat from New Jersey and are tring to make some final arrangements for the truck/trailer and boat. We have a 31 sonic that we pull it with a dually. We have already made arrangement to stay in Truman Annex.

Looking for boat/trailer storage in Key West. Also looking for boat ramp information!! Either post here or you can e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks for your help!! :cool-smiley-026:

We were there last year for the races and kept our boat at Garrison Bight Marina on Roosevelt Blvd. They had a good boat launch, it was well run with nightime security and had a place to keep the trailers. Phone number is 305-292-8167.
There are several motels that back up to the marina also. The only drawback is you have to take about a 10 minute-- no wake ride to get out into the gulf. It is a city marina and is a little off the beaten path and quiet.

GoFastSonic 08-09-2007 08:43 PM

Thanks JasonSmith and gerritm.

I have contacted SBI and I am waiting to hear back from them also about being a sweep boat.

JasonSmith 08-09-2007 10:07 PM

I'm thinking of making the 1800 mile one way pull. It sure was hard sitting on the shore at the hotel watching stuff go by after the races........