Notices

Tmp??

Old 08-12-2007, 10:08 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
Were did he get it from?
Steven told me that it was dynoed right before the storm, but then again everything that came from his mouth was a lie, as we are finding out. If Eddie say's they were not finished, I believe that to be the truth. He was always straight up with me, dialed my motors in here at my house, and I never had a problem other than a little oil leak, which he fixed with a different type gasket. The motors looked and performed great, and are still in the boat today with many hours of use. Jeff
Old 08-12-2007, 10:43 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,283 Likes on 445 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
Steven told me that it was dynoed right before the storm, but then again everything that came from his mouth was a lie, as we are finding out. If Eddie say's they were not finished, I believe that to be the truth. He was always straight up with me, dialed my motors in here at my house, and I never had a problem other than a little oil leak, which he fixed with a different type gasket. The motors looked and performed great, and are still in the boat today with many hours of use. Jeff
true, but if you were part of the firm of Dewey, Cheatum and Howe for a couple years, there is no way you can say that you didnt know what was going on...that being said, it seems Eddie is trying to start a business on his own name and be stand up, best of luck. BUT by saying he knew nothing to me tells me he is either dumb as a rock or a liar. I'll draw the line down the middle and give him the benefit of the doubt and lets see where he goes from here. As far as the gum flapping comment about old school craig, all i will say is Cig bullet, perfect condition, battery box, drywall screws sticking through hull, wasted trip.... be careful as the past is still there.
Old 08-12-2007, 10:50 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OSD what are you talking about. You and a couple more guys talk about all of this "stuff" that was going on and who knew about it and who didn't. What are you talking about and be specific. Did ANY of you ever do business with TMP?
Old 08-12-2007, 10:59 AM
Registered

Received 287 Likes on 106 Posts

Attached Thumbnails Tmp??-freecat.jpg  
Old 08-12-2007, 12:50 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
true, but if you were part of the firm of Dewey, Cheatum and Howe for a couple years, there is no way you can say that you didnt know what was going on...that being said, it seems Eddie is trying to start a business on his own name and be stand up, best of luck. BUT by saying he knew nothing to me tells me he is either dumb as a rock or a liar. I'll draw the line down the middle and give him the benefit of the doubt and lets see where he goes from here. As far as the gum flapping comment about old school craig, all i will say is Cig bullet, perfect condition, battery box, drywall screws sticking through hull, wasted trip.... be careful as the past is still there.

Your way off base, No different then you're in JCPERF camp..I was just a TMP customer who loved the sport, and boats that were there, just like U guys...It was the spammer below who posted, Open 72, I was part of TMP. You girls would rather listen to someone who continually derails threads and has nothing legetimate to offer to the board, other then feel sorry for me threads, I'm such a good guy. I had great experience with my motors, whether they said TMP or Young Performance...Eddie built them, and thats the bottom line. My problems came after the storm when my proceeds were kept and funds were used for other purposes which I cant disclose cause we are presently in lidagation.
Old 08-12-2007, 01:50 PM
Registered

Received 287 Likes on 106 Posts

Your way off base, No different then you're in JCPERF camp..I was just a TMP customer who loved the sport, and boats that were there, just like U guys...It was the spammer below who posted, Open 72, I was part of TMP. You girls would rather listen to someone who continually derails threads and has nothing legetimate to offer to the board, other then feel sorry for me threads, I'm such a good guy. I had great experience with my motors, whether they said TMP or Young Performance...Eddie built them, and thats the bottom line. My problems came after the storm when my proceeds were kept and funds were used for other purposes which I cant disclose cause we are presently in lidagation.
"litigation"...you need to go back to 5th grade and learn some simple spelling....

o jeff , by the way-----read the meter ,mr. nortech dealer....
Attached Images  
Old 08-12-2007, 04:34 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by open72
"litigation"...you need to go back to 5th grade and learn some simple spelling....

o jeff , by the way-----read the meter ,mr. nortech dealer....
Hey 9 out of 10 letters aint bad, redneck.
So now Im a Nortech dealer, and then I was a TMP owner... You'll grow up someday, But for now you can live your lonely little life behind that big screen. and figure it out, take some more meds, thats what U seem to best.
Old 08-12-2007, 09:04 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,283 Likes on 445 Posts

Originally Posted by thunderusone
OSD what are you talking about. You and a couple more guys talk about all of this "stuff" that was going on and who knew about it and who didn't. What are you talking about and be specific. Did ANY of you ever do business with TMP?
i'll address this to you and Jass so I wont have to type it twice, Eddie was part of TMP, while the whole 1600 hp thread was going on was he not? he even commented on the "top secret" lifters did he not? Hence my statement he either knew the crap that was going on or is stupid, plain and simple. A close friend of mine flew from MD to look at a "perfect" bullet that TMP had while Eddie was the main mechanic, that had the battery plates screwed through the hull from the top with drywall screws, and they were "STICKING OUT THE BOTTOM" and then he has the nerve to call him a gum flapper... I called and spoke to steve about having my motors done there but I wasnt about to pay 20k per motor plus shipping when builders that are more reputable and have been in business for much longer were half the price, including shipping even to California. I chose JC because I met him as a friend and he delivered, no questions asked, on time and perfect I didnt ask for a discount and felt I was treated fairly. Also for the record, I took up for TMP, because I think Eric Boe, is a bigger pos than anyone there combined. Jass you come on here and talk all the crap, why don't you tell the real story about you and active thunder, why you wont have pat paint another boat for you. i never said you were part of TMP, from where I sit you just looked like a customer that got screwed, well then admit it. you jackasses want to sit and be tough behind your keyboards, well I for one aint buying it, I have talked and partied with too many people that know the inside story, and have BEEN there, so peddle you BS elsewhere...and then don't any of you friggin crybabies pm me and try to say it in a pm...man up. for christs sakes
Old 08-12-2007, 09:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No connection at all......THANK GOD Jassby
Thats what I am thinking.
Attached Thumbnails Tmp??-f1_07_key_west1.jpg  
Old 08-12-2007, 10:03 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

Offshore,
Let get a few things straight. I am far from stupid. There was a lot going on around TMP that I had no idea of, that is why I left. When things came to light, I wanted no part of them and packed my things. We were very busy and I worked my azz off to produce some of the best running engines that money could buy. Steve handled the office, books, boat and engine sales etc.and I built the motors, since I was the only one that could. I never told anyone to come see a PERFECT Bullet, since there is no such thing as a perfect boat. I never rigged the Bullet, only built the motors. I did not even install them.I never took credit for it. I said that Old School was bumping his gums because he was talking about things he had no idea of. He has NEVER seen one of my dyno sheets. He shouldn't talk about things he knows nothing about.
I do however agree that Eric (open 72) is a HUMONGOUS POS. He sticks his nose where it has no business being. He has absolutely nothing to offer this site.
I don't know what you and Steve discussed on the phone and don't care. That was in the past. You are obviosly happy with JC and that is great. I wish you the best with your engines.
As far as Jeff's deal, I have no idea what took place because I was not there. That was between him and David. It also had nothing to do with TMP. That is why he is suing David and Extreme and not Steve and TMP.
I was there for the 1600 because I was building it. I don't know what dyno sheet Jeff is talking about because it never ran. I also don't know what me being there for that 1600 has anything to do with whatever crap was going on at TMP. Are you referring to Jeff?? What does that have to do with the 1600? I would prefer to not even be associated with TMP.

Quick Reply: Tmp??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.