Notices

Cape Canaveral Fun Run

Old 08-20-2007, 05:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BajaBennett
MM
When you are in the are over the holidays, let us know. We will definately try to get together. As of right now I think we will be local for the holidays and I think Dean Ferry will also be around. Let us know and we will put the work out and see if we can get some people together,

Dail
That would be cool! It would be really cool to go for a boat ride in December, I winterize my boat in Sept or early October. As a matter a fact boating season is almost over for me! We definately need to hook up for some drinks!
Old 08-21-2007, 10:48 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Is there any full speed zones around Canaveral? Sounds like a great time and really has tweaked my interest, unfortunatly I wouldnt make it to Ponce with my fuel burn ratio being 1 to 1 and only having a 60 gallon tank, but maybe might bring her and drop it in to play with Cavelocity for a little bit

Trent
Old 08-22-2007, 06:14 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Put the boat in at the inlet ramp and it's a 5 min idle to FREEDOM!!!
Old 08-27-2007, 08:04 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

ttt - Here you go Andy!
Old 08-27-2007, 08:11 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Thanks Kim!
Old 08-28-2007, 08:52 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

How many of you think you will be able to make the Fun Run? Just a quick roll call so I an update the restaurants.

Dail
Old 08-28-2007, 09:02 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

I hope I'm home by then!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heck, I might have to stay here in SD for the Labor day weekend, argh!!!
Greg,
Our boat will be full also, got family coming over from O'town. BUT, if you want to do a boating fun run for the Vets, I'm down with that, I think we could do something in the Banana River, take them to Bird Island and chill out.
Dean
Dean
Old 08-28-2007, 09:28 PM
Registered

I still hope to make this run buuuuuuttt.........I found some new oil in my coolant tank.........again!!!! And my oil was low on my dipstick and a little gray. I am going to throughly flush the coolant out of the motor and change the oil this weekend and run it one time and then see. I pray that this is residual from last time around. There's only 30 hrs on the motor since the repair. I can't believe that this is happening again! If I have to have this fixed again, the boat will no longer be run after the repair. It will get made right and be right for sale
Old 08-29-2007, 12:42 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by UNSANE
I still hope to make this run buuuuuuttt.........I found some new oil in my coolant tank.........again!!!! And my oil was low on my dipstick and a little gray. I am going to throughly flush the coolant out of the motor and change the oil this weekend and run it one time and then see. I pray that this is residual from last time around. There's only 30 hrs on the motor since the repair. I can't believe that this is happening again! If I have to have this fixed again, the boat will no longer be run after the repair. It will get made right and be right for sale

geez between the two of us, I wonder if Joe would give us a spiff for every customer we refer to him

I've been working stupid hours in fact just got home, I am heading dwn south Friday and sat but will be back for sunday, if you can delay a day I am probally dropping ole Betsy in to make sure she still floats lol.

Trent
Old 08-29-2007, 06:17 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by F1-00 Racing
geez between the two of us, I wonder if Joe would give us a spiff for every customer we refer to him

I've been working stupid hours in fact just got home, I am heading dwn south Friday and sat but will be back for sunday, if you can delay a day I am probally dropping ole Betsy in to make sure she still floats lol.

Trent
I'll actually be in Jax Sunday and Monday. I'm taking Tues. off from work and will be driving back then. Just give me a call when you can if you want.

Quick Reply: Cape Canaveral Fun Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.