Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
!,000 Islands Poker Run, 2007 - A safe and incredibile run! >

!,000 Islands Poker Run, 2007 - A safe and incredibile run!

Notices

!,000 Islands Poker Run, 2007 - A safe and incredibile run!

Old 08-15-2007, 07:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I learnt lastnight there was infact an axcident on one of our highways Sunday afternoon. Driver apparently "lost control" of his truck and crashed towing a 35' fountain ! Driver was air lifter to hospital, and passenger was also hurt. Thats all I know now. There was a little write up in yesterdays paper. I'll see if I can find it and scan it.
Old 08-15-2007, 08:06 AM
AKA "BAZOOKA JOE"
Platinum Member

WOW what a run and great start dinner was great.
Old 08-15-2007, 11:09 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff32
there was a 35 fountain twin 496's on the way north on 401... looks like it stayed on trailer, but apparently flipped on the road. Don't have more info on that but the back end of the boat (on top) was broken badly, and the side also...anyone heard about that one?
The information I got goes as follows;

Gentelmen's name is Stephane Boudrais from Montreal. He lost control while towing his Silver and Blue Fountain and crashed. He was Med-Evaqued and is now unfortunately on life support.
Old 08-15-2007, 11:12 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by GLH
The information I got goes as follows;

Gentelmen's name is Stephane Boudrais from Montreal. He lost control while towing his Silver and Blue Fountain and crashed. He was Med-Evaqued and is now unfortunately on life support.
Wow...this is just incredibly sad.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:33 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 368 Likes on 247 Posts

then it is stephane boudrias, from Laval (I think) quebec.
I'll try to get some more info...
Old 08-15-2007, 02:20 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 368 Likes on 247 Posts

I just spoke with a friend of stephane. He was busy with a customer, but he said it was his son (Jonathan) driving. I don't know if Stephane was or was not in the truck... He's now in hospital in ottawa. Not exactly on life support but on a provoqued coma, to let his brain rest a little bit (that I was told) I asked what happened exactly, if the trailer came off the truck or whatever, and he said he would tell me the long story once he was done with his customer... That is where it stands now...
Old 08-15-2007, 02:56 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Bob,

Great pics. Sorry we missed you at PIB. Here is a background you should recognize.

See you soon.

Oh yes, the Baia !!!
Attached Thumbnails !,000 Islands Poker Run, 2007 - A safe and incredibile run!-boating_009-1.jpg  
Old 08-15-2007, 03:06 PM
Registered

I just spoke with a friend of stephane. He was busy with a customer, but he said it was his son (Jonathan) driving. I don't know if Stephane was or was not in the truck... He's now in hospital in ottawa. Not exactly on life support but on a provoqued coma, to let his brain rest a little bit (that I was told) I asked what happened exactly, if the trailer came off the truck or whatever, and he said he would tell me the long story once he was done with his customer... That is where it stands now...
Jeff, I'm in Ottawa. If the family needs any help contact me.
Steve Boxma
Old 08-15-2007, 08:27 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by The Menace
Hey Bob,

Great pics. Sorry we missed you at PIB. Here is a background you should recognize.

See you soon.

Oh yes, the Baia !!!
Yes, sorry that did not work out to get together Dennis. My crew just had a different adgenda if you know what I mean. I am going to try and get back in a bit quieter setting if you know what I mean. LOL

Your Skater looks great.

Going to Ft Lauderdale next week to test Baia and Pershing. Will let you know how that goes.

Bob
Old 08-15-2007, 08:34 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

So sorry to hear about this Jeff. If you or anyone else knows more of his condition we would appreciate any updates. Hopefully he makes a full recovery and we see him back on the water soon.
Bob

Quick Reply: !,000 Islands Poker Run, 2007 - A safe and incredibile run!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.