If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mitch Pyle

So Yeahh definatly undercover in Utah, good to here from yah Todd, The more I thought about it though I should have picked a screen name more fitting to my tast. While the fast boats and slicked down dudes of Miamie Vice do seem cool with there sunglases and all I really truly can not relate. So If I can figure out how to change that thing you will see me as MUDDY WATER!! A little sprint car racing and slinging Mud Blended with a little Prop wash and performance Boating. And yes Here is my formale intro as the little brother of Cat & Mice. My buisness Partener and insparation While it does not seem logical to put wheels on an off shore boat, we do have to take care of going fast on land and water. Race car drivers want to drive boats fast, and Boat drivers want to drive cars fast, Hell who makes the rules anyways!!! Here is to everyone thats into doing it right and doing it fast.

speel chekk this fokker! Charter Member puder's Avatar
    My Boats:
    27' Scarab
    Locust Valley, New York

who publishes hot boat???

and congrats on getting that dope eliminator in the mag!!
    Pardon me, while I whip this out!

Really good article, I was reading it and wow I want a pair of those $54.95 whipplechargers myself Great looking boat

Charter Member#1300 Charter Member
    My Boats:
    2003 Nordic Rage
    SLC, UT

Thumbs up

Since I gave Mitch, aka Muddy Waters crap for his Miami Vice post, I'll tell you all that he is a hell of a guy and a champion sprint car driver from California. He just partnered up with his brother Mike (cat & mice) to start Pyle Performance here in Utah. Their website is in case you want to check it out. Todd

My Boats:
    95 baja
    Rochester, MN

sweet ride Mike that thing really hauls ass.
    I have to agree with FA18 about the whipples that is a hell of a deal, I will take a truck load at that price.

My Boats:
    1989 18.5 ft XLT powerplay
    On the river

Gimmie a dozen of those $54.95 Whipples

The boat looks great, just read the article and I was very impressed with the setup.

Good luck dude

Uncle Toys

Welcome to the board Miami Vice aka MUDDY WATER aka Mike's little brother (but then, how tall are you?)

Cat & Mice - are you guys going to do audio/stereo stuff? My new X is in need of mods. Would be a good excuse for a road trip to go skiing (or drinking, or whatever).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12