Concept 36 with 5.3 Yamaha's >

Concept 36 with 5.3 Yamaha's

Notices

Concept 36 with 5.3 Yamaha's

Old 09-10-2007, 12:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Enforcer2
Sorry love my Mercs, but here's a video for you from Yamaha testing triple 350's offshore!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ohW6zFqpdI
Thanks for the video, it 's really cool. I like the Verado's as well. What turns me off a little is that the 275 and 300 need premium to get full hp. At this day and age we should also think about emissions. They are only 2 star CARB rated except for the 250, it is 3 star rated. Yamaha and Suzuki are little more refined.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:29 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by FeverMike
Why don't you step up and get the biggest, cleanest well taken car of, most fuel efficient, fastest, best lay out and well built boating in this size range?

My 2006 Fountain 38TE with triple 275 Verado's with full dual 12" Raymarine E120 units, Radar, Digital Sonar, Aux Fuel tank and a 6'4" stand up head, big v-berth for the wife and kids with every other option available is for sale!

1.3-1.6mpg cruising @ 43-50+mph! 73mph on stock props.

Does Reggie pay you advertising royalties?

Just kiddin...the 38 is a really nice boat (bitting lip)...
Old 09-10-2007, 09:35 PM
Registered

Just in case you didnt know (like me) the Verado and the Optimax XS get 30 gal. per hour the Suzuki does 25 per hour. I took my boat to get its first service at Seahunter...great boat by the way carbon/kevlar hull...and their mechanic mentioned it when i picked it up.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:53 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by BIG STEVE
Just in case you didnt know (like me) the Verado and the Optimax XS get 30 gal. per hour the Suzuki does 25 per hour. I took my boat to get its first service at Seahunter...great boat by the way carbon/kevlar hull...and their mechanic mentioned it when i picked it up.
I was'nt aware of that. Is it the 250 Opti and Verado or 300 Opti and Verado ? Am I understanding correctly, Opti's and Verado's burn 30 gal/hr and 25 for Suzy? Yamaha and Suzuki have put a lot of R and D into combustion chamber shape, compression, bore/stroke, cam profile and valve timing etc..... They don't need to be supercharged.

Last edited by TKF Chicago; 09-15-2007 at 11:37 PM.
Old 09-11-2007, 05:33 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther
Does Reggie pay you advertising royalties?

Just kiddin...the 38 is a really nice boat (bitting lip)...
Ha Ha I wish!!!! I was actually poking a little fun myself becuase I've heard the sales pitch so many times.
Old 09-11-2007, 05:35 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by marylandmark
I have the room, just not the loot!
You can have the boat just bring some money!
Old 09-13-2007, 10:16 AM
Registered

My wife and I are driving to Key West from Miami the third week in Oct. When we drive back we will have a day to kill, I am going to check out the Concept factory. Any suggestions on a nice place to stay for a night in South Beach area ?
Old 09-13-2007, 10:26 AM
Registered

If you choose to stay close to the Concept Factory, may I suggest the Marriott Courtyard in Miami Lakes at 15700 NW 77th Ct.Tele# 1-305-556-6665 your ten minutes away.
Old 09-13-2007, 11:23 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by TKF Chicago
My wife and I are driving to Key West from Miami the third week in Oct. When we drive back we will have a day to kill, I am going to check out the Concept factory. Any suggestions on a nice place to stay for a night in South Beach area ?
You should also drop by the Planataion Boat Mart boat sales in Tavernier, you will drive right past it.

They usually have a large selection of Jupiter and Deep Impact,. IMO a much better built boat .
Old 09-13-2007, 01:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by marylandmark
I think Jupiters and Deep Impacts are awesome boats, however I would not say there were much better built boats.

I would say that they are for a different target market than a Concept and have many more amenities and creature comforts (for a much larger price as well) but for what Concept makes they make it very, very well IMHO.

Would I stop by and look at them- heck ya!!!!!!
Mark,
I guess it all depends on what you expect out of the boat and it's constuction. And yes Concept do cost much less , what type of amenities are you talking about?

Quick Reply: Concept 36 with 5.3 Yamaha's

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.