If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Orange Beach, Alabama

Thanks from Orange Beach

Well the dust has settled and the seas have subsided.

On behalf of the Gulf Coast Powerboat Association and the citizens of Orange Beach, I would like to thank everyone that made the trip to Orange Beach. the event recieved worldwide media coverage thanks to H2O Full Throttle, World of Powerboat magazine, and Extreme Boat. We recieved front page sports coverage (which is unheard of with SEC football starting soon) in the Mobile Press register, and every news channel within 100 miles mentioned the event. I think by the pictures everyone will know that Orange Beach is a place to come racing.

The association sold EVERY piece of merchandise we had, had over 2000 dry pit spectators on Saturday and waiting on the numbers from Sunday. Every hotel/condo in Orange Beach was booked (that's alot of rooms).

Words can not truly express our grattitude for some of the words that were spoken " that's offshore, some of the best water I've seen, great people and area...".

Thanks again for a great week and will hope to see EVERYONE next year in our little ole' sleepy fishing village with a boat racing problem.

My Boats:
    Sam, as usual, it looks like O.B. put on another great show. Wish we could have been there. Pics from full throttle looked awesome. Glad to see you were able to keep everyone safe. Give me a ring later this week when you get to LOTO and I will get you out and about with the group. Talk to you soon, Hammer