Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Brand new water front community in So. Cal.... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/167011-brand-new-water-front-community-so-cal.html)

dkwestern 08-24-2007 07:54 AM

2M, I 'll take 2, so I have a guest house:cool-smiley-011:

Audiofn 08-24-2007 07:58 AM

Looks like Miami..... :D

Dock Holiday 08-24-2007 08:03 AM

The bridge is a little low isn't it for cruisers and sport fishers?

Mike J 08-24-2007 10:34 AM

Hi Tank: Whats going on with the NAVY Base, As I remember
when I did a lot of work there they did some "Different" things there, I do miss the Harbor Eggs at Ventura Harbor.
Mike J. (DareBoat):violent-smiley-021:

Dude! Sweet! 08-24-2007 11:43 AM

Man, I wish they'd do something like that with Bolsa Chica! Instead they've turned it into a mosquito breeding ground!

At least you can't get west nile virus from a Manitee!

thisistank 08-24-2007 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by Schweeng (Post 2246121)
Well at 2m...that will keep me out....:party-smiley-048:

Chris, there are all various styles of homes/condos. I don't think ANY of them start at 2m. They are listed from 1m to 1.8m for new homes I believe.

Kellys dad owns on of the houses in the first phase. He's selling for 1.8. 4 bedroom 2700 square feet, 3 car garage, 60 foot dock and it's a corner house with room for up to 50' more of dock. It also faces the main channel.

thisistank 08-24-2007 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Michael1 (Post 2246128)
Tank, good undercover work. Anyone who can sneek in with a Cigarette Top Gun with bright yellow/orange graphics, and two blown engines with no mufflers, deserves some sort of special recognition. Have you thought about police work?:D :evilb:

Michael

:D :D

Originally Posted by JOHNNYD454
I was gonna say at least you were keeping a low profile while snooping around........lol.... ......good job.......but seriously that looks like a great new spot to go for a lunch run or just hang out.......wish they would do something nice like that in my area..........

They are actually putting in more shops, bars and restaraunts on the other side of the marina with guest docks for the bars/retaraunts etc.

thisistank 08-24-2007 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday (Post 2246315)
The bridge is a little low isn't it for cruisers and sport fishers?

There's another entrance with out a bridge to the main marina portion (it was blocked off that day:D )

thisistank 08-24-2007 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by Mike J (Post 2246470)
Hi Tank: Whats going on with the NAVY Base, As I remember
when I did a lot of work there they did some "Different" things there, I do miss the Harbor Eggs at Ventura Harbor.
Mike J. (DareBoat):violent-smiley-021:

MIke, I've heard rumors they want to build sky rise style condos (like Miami) and houses but I've seen nothing yet. They started using the port as a port for the big cruise liners though. As well as it's still the major port of entry for bmw, volvo, mazda, honda, etc. and various products, fruits, etc.

Westcoast 08-24-2007 01:06 PM

Thanks for the pictures Tank