Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CAPTCHUCKV
The plot thickens.......

yes it does....yes it does!
Old 08-30-2007, 03:27 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Now that I have thought about it more, I'm counting the rubrail out. Reson being, from the looks of the picture, the rubrail is not under water, so it isn't a constant leak. Water that would leak past it while floating, bouncing around, whatever, should be handled by the pumps with no problem.

45 minutes of pumping and he went to bed.???Jesus christ man! Does the elevator not go all the way to the top?
Old 08-30-2007, 03:40 PM
Registered

For the record, I agree I am not a paid employee of Total Marine Performance. One, I to find this post very funny considering I just spoke to bill not only 2 hours ago and he was asking me to come up there to clean the boat and didn't mention anything to me about it. What I think is truely funny is that now I am thrown under a bus that it is public that he had a boat sink after leaving his shop. The owner had the boat up there because it was taking on water. I had made a special trip to the shop because ME the none paid employee was the only one who actually took the time out to get on the boat on the water and find where I heard the water coming from and went to show Bill. Did he investigate it more? DId he fix it? I don't know? Bill also called me while I was at the shootout to ask me to represent TMP and find a certain company to try to get them to sponser the lake cumberland poker run party, which I have tried to do before, another thing I do as a none paid rep as the company. I do these things as a friend of Bills and to help him build the rep of his company but if this is how I am going to be treated and if this is how he is going to pass the buck then, I no longer care to help at all. I kept everyone updated on what the process was on the boat and was looking for answers as to what it may be, because apparently bill has not figured it out yet. I was there when the rub rail was put on and BIll sealed it up, but Bill never went back on the boat and checked it on the water to see if that fixed the problem, so yes, I still believe that could be it along with a hose. I do not believe its a hole on the bottom of the boat. I do not like to be thrown under a bus, and will not put up with it. I simply filled everyone in and have been the only one on the water who has climbed through that boat looking for the leak, getting water out of the boat, and yes I detailed it and added leds to the engine bay for him before we left. If anyone has any questions to what I do and have not done for this boat and the owner I will simply give you the owners number and you may ask him for yourself.

Last edited by bobonthis; 08-30-2007 at 05:03 PM.
Old 08-30-2007, 03:45 PM
Registered

Also, the boat did go to Lake Erie Poker run and never left the trailer.
Old 08-30-2007, 03:47 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

If there is a hole in the bottom then just put a hose in the bilge and fill it up a little. It should only take a little while before you see water come out.

I tend to want to claim BS on the driving it so hard up the beach as to cause damage to the stern of the boat. If you put a boat that hard up on the shore you are not going to ever get off the beach.
Old 08-30-2007, 03:48 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The sound you now here is Greg patting himself on the back for staying the h*ll out of this thread.
Old 08-30-2007, 03:54 PM
Registered

The boat use to sit with 8 inches of water in the cabin and water about 9 inches high in the bilge and he would drive it to the lake like that. He never covered it and left his plug in and had a hatch leaking. He asked me one day to come and look at it while I was at the lake and I did and I did not see any water coming out the bottom of the boat. Thats when I spent an hour with a cup dumping water out of his cabin for him. Apparently he had a hatch leaking at the time. I am not sure about that...ask the mechanic..
Old 08-30-2007, 03:56 PM
Registered

Oh and also for the record the only paying employee he has there is hyperbaja..so figure it out for yourself
Old 08-30-2007, 04:57 PM
Registered

Old 08-30-2007, 05:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Audiofn
I tend to want to claim BS on the driving it so hard up the beach as to cause damage to the stern of the boat. If you put a boat that hard up on the shore you are not going to ever get off the beach.
My thoughts exactly. If someone ran it up on the beach that hard and far, not only would it have to be towed back off, but wouldn't the front half of the keel be completely demolished?

Quick Reply: Sunk 42' Fountain at LOTO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.