Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   E Dock ? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/167468-e-dock.html)

BZ 08-29-2007 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by 42MTI (Post 2252448)
Is that wrong??????????
We even have members in New Orleans.:party-smiley-020:

You even have a few members in Chi-Town even though we all know you guy's are afraid of the rough water...LOL....BZ

Cash Bar 08-29-2007 12:02 PM

I got asked all weekend what E-Dock was. I just told everyone it was a Gayy Pride Org from Okla-Homo......:party-smiley-048:

"Course, I got busted wearing an E-Dock shirt on Friday night. :party-smiley-004:

cfischer 08-29-2007 12:43 PM

You got some E-Dock fans up here in Grand Haven, MI!!:D

Good to see all you guys again and had a great time!!

Thanks again Blee for having the pleasure of riding with you on Friday and kicking the **** out of that Eliminator!!

pbam22 08-29-2007 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Cash Bar (Post 2252565)
I got asked all weekend what E-Dock was. I just told everyone it was a Gayy Pride Org from Okla-Homo......:party-smiley-048:

"Course, I got busted wearing an E-Dock shirt on Friday night. :party-smiley-004:

That's a good one:circle:

BLee 08-29-2007 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by offshore whore (Post 2252639)
You got some E-Dock fans up here in Grand Haven, MI!!:D

Good to see all you guys again and had a great time!!

Thanks again Blee for having the pleasure of riding with you on Friday and kicking the **** out of that Eliminator!!

Yo yo CJ!!! AWESOME weekend with the Michigan crew!!! Hopefully I'll see you guys before South Florida season kicks off. I need some Kirby's and Kozak's Gyro's soon! :sport009:

DollaBill 08-29-2007 12:53 PM

They are part of a genetic experiment that went horribly wrong but the gov't decided to allow them to live by the lake and wait out their days drinking vodka/redbulls and chasing loose women.

Spine Tingler 08-29-2007 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by Bob Zubik (Post 2252557)
You even have a few members in Chi-Town even though we all know you guy's are afraid of the rough water...LOL....BZ

LOL! Gotta love the Chi Town division, they know how to throw a PARRRRRRTY!

Buddy OO 08-29-2007 01:01 PM

I Thought they owned the patent on Red Bull

waterboy222 08-29-2007 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by F-N-iGuy.com (Post 2252654)
They are part of a genetic experiment that went horribly wrong but the gov't decided to allow them to live by the lake and wait out their days drinking vodka/redbulls and chasing loose women.

thats horribly accurate..
I just now kicked the shakes from LOTO.. Funniest thing I heard all weekend: I ran in to BLEE at topsiders
Cale D.: "i didnt know you were here, did you just show up?"..
Blee: "naw, I was takin a nap in the truck and came back in to get a drink, guess the stamp on my hand still works..

hahaha.. its hardcore if you have to leave the bar to go sleep in the truck and then come back in for a nitecap.. Good times seein everyone..Made a bunch of new friends and put some faces with some names.. :party-smiley-020:

rockstrmkr 08-29-2007 01:57 PM

Even Marco Island knows that E-Dock Rules !!!!!!

Keep your pimp hands strong:cool-smiley-011: